The extraterrestrial world, patronizing the people of Judea, assessed very quickly that some laws, established by me, are able to destroy the program – introduced by them and flourishing already for a few centuries through the efforts of that ignorant people.
2. Thereafter began multiple attempts to influence the course of unfolding events through the consciousness of those, who were able to take an active part in the propagating of the New Testament;
3. Both through the consciousness of those, who were able to behave aggressively against the bearers of the Good News, as well as those, who were sincerely striving to comprehend the Truth.
4. And since the full-fledged teaching of development has not yet been given – with the numerous concrete instructions for distinguishing what’s favourable for the soul and what is not, touching upon every side of being and life in general, as it should be done – so, significant scope for action of the opposing side emerged: to introduce into the consciousness of the ones, who accepted the New Testament, various false concepts,
5. Both in the direct interpretation of the imprinted truths, and in everything else for which direct and concrete clues were not given in the Teaching;
6. Meanwhile using abundantly “rattles” in the form of every possible “miraculous” apparitions of supposedly sacred images and other phenomena, and also the suddenly acquired abilities when a man in a definite psychological condition unconsciously speaks foreign languages, and, of course, the obligatory “miraculous” healing, which every sick man is longing for, not caring where this healing comes from and if this healing is favourable at all.
7. All this is based entirely on the primitive egoistic attachments.
8. These and many other “rattles” of this kind have been invariably attributed – out of ignorance –to manifestations ostensibly of the Holy Spirit,
9. Whereas the difference between the manifestation of the Holy Spirit and such kind of displays resembles the difference between the sun ray and the iron crowbar.
10. And just now I have another opportunity to tell you about the various distinctions, mixing which chaotically you often perceive the darkness instead of the Light.
11. Using skillfully the unknown to man laws of matter, the opposing your development extraterrestrial world made all permissible efforts for the achievement of the main goal concerning what I laid down to your benefit: not to allow the spreading of the Good News according to the simple principle: “from one man to another simply by itself”.
12. For exactly such propagation, which I also wished, would be the most favourable for you.
13. Therefore I gave an extremely important instruction: do not call yourselves tutors and teachers, because I am the only Tutor and Teacher for you and only I have the opportunity to fulfill this.
14. You are all brothers, and being equal among yourselves would be only to your good.
15. This instruction I gave in order that no one from the believers could later edify and teach his soulmates, based on words which I have once said.
16. For just me and my Father know the fullness of what’s hidden inside them, and all of you were to perceive them on equal terms.
17. Only the equal for everyone discussion on my words was admissible, and then everyone should keep the opinion, to which he had matured,
18. And further he should selflessly fulfill this.
19. And only his own sincerity should be his judge.
20. In the admonition about the tutors had been expressed my additional hope for your good, and I believed that you would try to accomplish it, though you had most probable inclination towards another, primitive effort.
21. And it still happened to be beyond your abilities to assess worthily my word, when you refracted it through the natural egoistic prism.
22. This most probable inclination was successfully used by the antagonistic extraterrestrial mind, for which you were undesirables.
23. All they had to do was to support skillfully your efforts in the direction, to which you naturally gravitate.
24. And soon, among the believers, a community began its quick formation according to the common principle for all existing in the human society organizations.
25. And this common principle has in every case one and the same root of natural egoistic character,
26. Which in such organizations, when they get bigger, is expressed by the unavoidable striving to introduce a variety of hierarchical levels.
27. In which the limited consciousness, filled up with information with natural egoistic marks only, would necessarily observe a benign need, when for the soul itself such construction would in fact create just a clingy decaying swamp.
28. But you are still unable to assess correctly the inner regularities, therefore you are inclined mainly towards what is immanent to you.
29. And immanent to you is everything, which serves the natural egoistic needs.
30. And then contrary to my ban on tutoring, exactly the ones who believed in me quickly shared among themselves the positions of numerous tutors and teachers.
31. And since they themselves were not able to understand many things, they also prevented the others from going beyond the false perception, which was introduced in the form of various canons.
32. And if my direct and concrete admonition was not followed, then what to speak about your understandings of the various images, through which I gave you a lot of instructions.
33. Of course, there was a great unconsciously made mistake in all this, when you considered that the deeds of my immediate disciples are something unmistakable and infallible.
34. But you are all brothers, and everyone who exalts himself will be humbled.
35. You should be – for their good – captious and demanding towards their actions, but you backed off in confusion.
36. And they also did not manage a lot of things.
37. But since all of you were ignorant of many things, therefore it’s not imputed to you as your fault.
38. And if for the various introductions of religious and mystical teachings – on besides of the extraterrestrial mind – it has always been important to build a uniform organizational system, then precisely regarding my Teaching such an attempt creates inevitably only destruction.
39. For this reason, when organizations, called Christian churches, began their formation in a definite system, occurred natural convenient conditions to put all this system under the full dependence on the monetary-financial circulation and all abnormal for the development of your soul related manifestations;
40. Which began easily to depersonalize each believer, who showed interest in this respect.
41. After this step those who called themselves servants of my Father and who positioned themselves higher, compared to the rest of the believers, became inevitably supporters of the already mentioned unfolding program for mankind’s enslavement.
42. Whereas in the Teaching I left instructions, capable to destroy the given program.
43. And, of course, when a pretty large Christian organization was formed, where nothing was left from me but the few earlier imprinted words of mine in the silent Scriptures, outplaying easily the primitive egoistic manifestations and the narrowness of the consciousness, it became convenient for the antagonistic force to introduce in the common organization all sorts of absurd disagreements.
44. Which should unavoidably lead to separation and multiple fragmentation into various streams of unwilling to communicate with each other swellheads.
45. At that, having exactly the same silent Scriptures, the separated among themselves believers ardently affirm their own understanding of definite parts of the Book of life, hypocritically pretending to have taken the most correct road to Salvation.
46. Oh, how great is ignorance!
47. Using one and the same feature of the rapidly blooming man’s egoism, the hostile extraterrestrial mind easily introduced a separating regularity in all religious teachings, which do not have a living founder.
48. And the greater number of fractions a unified religious teaching has in itself, the less benefit it is capable to bring to you.
49. For this reason I warned you once that every home or kingdom, which divide in themselves, will collapse.
50. And their price will be – dust fluttered by the wind.
51. Thus, after the end of my first Accomplishment, one of the streams of the extraterrestrial mind continued to patronize in its own way the progressively growing in number believers in the Good News, gradually introducing, through certain authoritative persons, considering what they were not able to assess and comprehend correctly, various false interpretations and untrue concepts.
52. In its initial natural form the Teaching was called upon to excite your inner world and everyone, who would undertake independent efforts in its comprehending, would certainly notice how this Teaching pulls you out of the existing vicious circle of social living arrangement, attracting you more and more to itself.
53. But few of you dared to follow their own understanding of the New Testament and through their inner desire to fulfill everything according to these understandings.
54. And the ones, who did this brave move after all, inevitably felt the need to leave the worldly life;
55. Which they did immediately and worthily,
56. Unwittingly giving others the opportunity to be proud of them, recalling that these righteous workers belong to their people and, of course, to their church,
57. Which, accumulating sacred names like flags, presumed that the more are those flags, the stronger and more authoritative the church itself would be.
58. I verily tell you: there is no need on besides of the representatives of any church to say that once in her bosom lived righteous men.
59. It will be right to say that the church had been existing only while these worthy men had been living.
60. But they are not heroes, they are just true believers.
61. And the church consists not of those, who just talk about the Great God, but of the ones, who selflessly fulfill what’s God-given.
62. There is no need for the churches to boast about the righteous feats in their past history, for the righteous feat is a delight to God in the moments of its doing.
63. But the never-ending citing of the piled up memories of those heroic deeds do not please God.
64. And do really all the memories refer to heroic righteous deeds?
65. For man is inclined to notice the righteous in what’s just convenient.
66. And don’t you often – choosing what’s convenient – find troubles for yourselves?
67. Everything, which is now convenient to man, is consonant with his vices and weak sides.
68. Be wide awake when you find what’s convenient!
69. A church cannot be stronger and better because of the great amount of achievements in the past.
70. This is favourable only for the museums.
71. The strength and the grace of God’s church depend on the deeds, which are being done today.
72. For the living ones are primarily called to build God’s church.
73. And only on the living ones depends the fate of everyone.
74. And only the living ones can influence the surrounding world.
75. So, the very success of the introduced false interpretations and concepts fully depends on the overwhelming unconscious egoistic inclination of man himself to view everything in a convenient for his egoism way.
76. This allowed – on the wave of the inner efforts of man himself – to introduce easily numerous false interpretations and concepts until everything in the Teaching, that could excite you, was completely falsely explained, creating in this way a delusory calmness.
77. Afterwards the one who calls himself a believer does not feel anymore the need to step out of the existing life-activity and move closer to the Teaching, for through these various false interpretations the essence of the Teaching has been transformed in such a manner, that it was already possible to attract the Teaching itself towards the existing life-arrangement,
78. Making from it something convenient, additional to your life, while you continue to say hypocritically that your faith is the most important thing in life, soothing your conscience with a lie.
79. I already figuratively told you, that with the first steps of formation of your civilization you – out of ignorance – laid down in fertile soil the grain of lie, which is the fundamental principle of the essence of your future developing social life-arrangement.
80. And the tree, personifying the image of your life-arrangement, began to grow quickly with deformed trunk and numerous branches, giving abundantly poisonous fruits.
81. Once you could not help but notice, that the fruits of your life-activity bring just troubles and endless sufferings, because of which you strive constantly to perceive yourselves like warriors, acquiring unavoidably the wild and stupid features, inherent to this status.
82. And when you succeed in this, you inevitably proceed further to multiply progressively that same troubles and sufferings,
83. Incessantly hoping to get free of them, while you put all your efforts in doing the opposite.
84. The continuous eating of the poisonous fruits of the tree of lie and the suffering from various kinds of diseases, which result from that and torment you, occasionally pushed you to look for the reason for your troubles.
85. And then some of you immersed into comprehension of what concerns the numberless leaves of that tree, where is mainly manifested the whole visible side of your life.
86. Those of you, who were wiser, noticed, that the leaves come out from numerous small branches, and delved into comprehending of these branches.
87. And those of you who are still wiser, whose number in such listing is decreasing progressively, were able to notice that the thin branches come out of thicker ones, but already less in number.
88. And only a handful of you rose to the perception that those thicker branches also come out of still thicker ones.
89. Your entire experience in comprehending your own life for the whole history of your formation was confined to studying just the leaves and the numerous branches, while covering in a variety of handwriting far greater amount of paper sheets.
90. Where the more practical of you were seeking in the leaves healing for themselves, and those, who were romantics, were looking away from the tree in the infinite open spaces of the Cosmos.
91. But since you are mainly looking for healing, and within the knowledge of your consciousness exist just concepts of the little branches, then the only thing, which you could think out in order to improve your life was to try to rearrange the crown of that tree.
92. And every time, when you assign a big name to some great “botanist”, and even a certain number in addition, all of you together, from the different sides of the grown-up malformed tree, under the leadership of great “botanists” focus on remaking the crown of the tree, the way you want,
93. Making in advance a most wisely voiced program of the successive large-scaled community workday, named revolution, war or any kind of reformation.
94. You try – in accordance with the human prescriptions – to cut everything, which in your opinion is more deformed.
95. But on the malformed tree all the branches without exception extend from the root, following one and the same principle.
96. And this tree – whatever multiple transformations were made in its crown, through your feverish efforts with loud appeals – anyway it gives and will be giving the same poisonous fruits as before.
97. Your society is divided in two specifically displayed efforts, concerning the trimming of the crown of the tree.
98. Where the religious and philosophical effort is characterized by inner activeness and outer passiveness, and the political effort is characterized, on the contrary, by inner passiveness, but outer activeness.
99. Besides, when they occasionally interact in your society, these efforts allow to conduct quite noisy events, after which painful scars are imprinted on your body for a long time.
100. You persevere until the present day, as Don Quixote, fighting windmills in ecstasy, when the real misfortune rests inside you.
101. But to notice this independently and assess it worthily does not allow your egoism, which you are continuously serving in spite of all your wisdom.
102. None of the sources, that have given you all the religious teachings – except one, which once I left for you from your God – knows the genuine laws of development of your soul.
103. Therefore, in their essence, these teachings either sought to take you to the world of worthless illusions, thus taking you out of the unfavourable way of living, or give a variety of recommendations how to participate in the framing of that same crown of the tree of lie, which personifies your life.
104. And only now you are to understand how useless are all your efforts to improve the quality of the fruits of that tree through different cuttings of the branches, which you consider deformed.
105. All growing branches, which are the only thing you are able to see so far, come out from one trunk, which naturally extends from one single root.
106. And until the root of lie continues to live, benign tree with a lot of sweet and miraculous fruits will not exist, regardless of all your striving to shred the crown of the deformed tree, which has the program of darkness inserted into its root.
107. It is not in the crown of the tree where you should seek for the cause of your own sorrows, but take a close look at the trunk and the root of the tree itself, which I briefly described in this appeal.
108. I truly tell you: the Teaching of the true Road, pre-determined for you by the Great God, cannot be a sparkling toy, hanging on the deformed branches to decorate your vicious living;
109. Which is exactly how you have transformed all the teachings in the societies throughout Mother-Earth.
110. Besides, hanging on the crooked knots of that tree words about the Sublime, you safely thought that the tree became allegedly nobler.
111. Remember that the true Teaching is the very Grain, precisely which you have to lay down today in the soil, a suffering soil, but still keeping hope.
112. In order that the Benign tree of your eternal life grew up at last, with great amount of cure-all wonderful fruits.
113. And that tree – which crown you have trimmed many times and still tend to do so, exalted in botanical inspiration – in the near future should finally wither away, for its trunk has already been seriously damaged by the effect of its own venoms, which poisoned the soil beneath it.