But prior to this significant milestone, throughout the course of your existence, you had to show yourselves in bright diverse colours from a peculiar side of your life-activity,
2. The manifestation of which radically differs in quality from the similar manifestations of all representatives of the versatile mind of the Universe.
3. This peculiar side of your life is personified as all kinds of attempts to determine the Nature of the Heavenly Father and to establish communication with Him.
4. And where these attempts, being egoistically separated from one another, flourished into a vast external diversity.
5. But this was inevitable on the basis of the characteristic features of your inner world and the condition of an unfree mind.
6. Regardless of the great number of various reasonable civilizations in the Universe, their attitude towards the Uniform is manifested on the same characteristic basis with a common awareness by everybody of the single Law of development.
7. And on the one and only Mother-Earth, where a single, unique for the Universe peculiar mankind exists, the expression of attitudes towards God is being manifested in a great diverse variety.
8. Whereas the Law of development of the soul also has one, common for all God’s children, Road of Ascent.
9. Only a unified society of mankind could be able to get to the most favourable understanding of this truth.
10. And since the human civilization consists of a great multitude of varied societies, separated from each other on the basis of the laws of egoism, then, even if the understanding of the one common Road is perceived by the consciousness of the representatives of the different isolated societies, according to the law of that same egoism each society of this kind will immediately correlate this truth with its own, inherent to the stated society particular talking about God and about the road of development.
11. After which the collective pride of such society considerably increases.
12. And although the religious side in the life of the young mankind basically differs from something similar in the existence of the representatives of the versatile mind of the Universe, nevertheless it was the extraterrestrial world of the Mind that played a significant role in the formation of this side of human civilization’s life.
13. At the same time, the development of the young mankind from this side was affected by another important event,
14. Which was marked by the fact, that once in the Universe one large and sufficiently developed civilization deviated from the common road of development of all the other brothers-in-Mind,
15. Continuing its life-activity, without violating the laws of the Harmony, but having in many aspects different goals from the rest.
16. The legend about the stated separation has entered in a specific form the scriptures of the Old Testament as a narrative about the fallen angel, imprinted in a definite figurative form with regard to the level of development of the human society.
17. The World of the Mind, being separated in two directions of different expressions of independent efforts for development, never manifests itself in open confrontations between the representatives of these directions.
18. And when their interests intersect on some object or phenomenon, which does not yet belong to either of them, they try, without pushing one another, to make some efforts – with different goals – observing all the established laws of the Universe.
19. In this way, one day, the interests of the representatives of these two, disagreeing with each other, reasonable worlds crossed on the life of the beginning its development young mankind.
20. And they started to make efforts with different purposes.
21. There is a natural rule in the laws of the Universe, allowing the more developed civilizations of the versatile mind to patronize the less developed ones.
22. Besides, the influence on the young developing civilization should be the slightest possible, without violating in any way the freedom of choice of the patronized ones.
23. In view of the fact, that the soul has in its core a motive characteristic set by the Birth-Parent, which constantly inspires the soul to search for and determine what comes from the Heavenly Father, the first man felt unconscious desire to find in the existing material world something, through which could most fully express Himself Somebody, on Whom both the well-being and the misfortunes of man himself depended.
24. The consciousness of the first man, noticing what a great importance for the well-being of the society have the level of wisdom and the qualities of the leader of that society, also noticed a great deal of different situations arising, causing both benefit and losses to his society beyond any connection with the qualities of the leader of that society.
25. It was not difficult for the primitive consciousness of the first man – being excessively afraid of the incomprehensible powerful elemental manifestations, in the waves of which he felt himself a tiniest grain of sand – to come to the understanding that behind all these Natural phenomena stands Someone, infinitely great and powerful, at the whim of Whose, supposedly, take place all these phenomena and the alternation of various events in the life of man himself.
26. And since man could already indicate in his mind that an angry fellowman can easily be soothed by some presents, pleasing his egoistic sensual needs, this primitive stereotype had a long lasting effect on the behavior of man, who was trying to establish a relationship with the Heavenly Father.
27. Through this natural understanding, which was accessible to the young mind, you began to form a specific side in your life-activity, thanks to which, until this day, you have been trying to determine to this day: what is for good, and what is harmful; what is pleasing God, and what is not?
28. Some representatives of the Mind of the Universe, exploring independently the life-activity of the beginning-its-development young mankind, have paid attention to some basic characteristic circumstances.
29. In the course of the analysis of the characteristic features in the human civilization’s life-activity, being displayed in a great diversity, the conclusion was drawn that Someone is leading the man.
30. At the same time, it is impossible neither to identify the One, Who is directly patronizing the young mankind, nor to establish with Him any relations on the basis of all the available capabilities of the entire World of the Mind.
31. Further on it was noted that man’s thinking does not tend to rest on the laws of logic, inherent to all the representatives of the versatile mind.
32. And if the conclusions, based on the thinking processes, were still pretty reasonable, then the strangest thing was why man begins to make efforts in a completely different direction in regard to the mind-based conclusion.
33. The Mind of the Universe has also realized that in the life of man a certain thing called love plays an extremely significant role, which is not to be found in the manifestations of any representative of the versatile mind of all the civilizations of the Universe.
34. For the kind of understanding and the range of bright sensitive experiences that man has, are absolutely absent in the live-activity of the World of the Mind.
35. And the most extraordinary thing for the extraterrestrial mind was to realise that man has a certain immortal soul, through which he is able to be incarnated again and again on Earth, which is impossible for any representative of the Mind of the Universe.
36. No matter how long the life of one or another representative of the versatile mind of the material World can last, finally it necessarily comes to an end,
37. After which all the stored information is transferred to the memory of the planetary Mind, and nothing is left from the living individuality.
38. Man, however, has shown that there is a form of life-activity, unusual for all in the Universe.
39. The extraterrestrial reasonable world has traced that after the end of the life of man’s material body, according to the common material laws, from the physical body separates an energetic double that can exist for a certain number of days; but when this period expires, when the energetic double had disintegrated, merging with the force currents of the Planet, there was suddenly discovered a certain further existing luminous point,
40. Which began to move according to its own inherent laws.
41. And only thanks to the fact, that the soul has stored a certain life experience, which, figuratively speaking, resembles metal inclusions in its tissue, it could be observed with the facilities of the representatives of the versatile mind, when in a pure state it cannot be seen with such facilities.
42. Realizing in advance these fundamental peculiarities in the life of the young mankind, the representatives of the extraterrestrial world began to make attempts – unobtrusively and carefully – to influence that special thing in the life of the human society, which was emerging intuitively in the form of primitive efforts to establish relationship with the One, Whom they feared and Whose protection they needed,
43. Whom they wanted to propitiate and engage in help to satisfy their egoistic demands.
44. On the basis of the fact, that, on the one hand an inner characteristic feature of the mind lies in the desire to consider and cognize the Creator of the World of matter in every phenomenon of the manifested material world in the surrounding reality, and, on the other hand under the influence of the soul man felt a constant gravitation to search for his Heavenly Father, the life-activity of the human society began naturally to be filled with all kinds of creations of human hands, in which man was eager to express his supreme Patron.
45. Man sincerely hoped that his Great True God can easily manifest Himself in any material object.
46. Using this level of reasonable state of man, as well as skillfully using some circumstances, when certain individuals had the ability to perceive notional suggestions addressed to them from the world which was invisible to them, the extraterrestrial mind tried to convey to the young mankind’s consciousness the necessary clues about the material laws, which man could use for the benefit of his life-activity.
47. But, being a slave of the egoism, man was not eager to share this knowledge with all his soulmates.
48. And then, knowledge of this kind was gradually gained in the hands of a certain narrow group of people, leaving for themselves the right to reap the laurels of honour and respect.
49. Through the accumulation of such kind of knowledge and the skill to make use of it correctly, it was easy to establish power over a great number of fellowmen, who did not have such information.
50. The mind, dependent on egoism, could not fail to notice such a regularity.
51. And on this basis have been built all, without exception, power-holding organizations existing to the present day,
52. Regardless of the fact whether or not they worship the darkness, whether or not they hide themselves behind worldly or spiritual titles.
53. But it was not mainly for the sake of scientific and technical clues – which were given a lot both through the mental connection and as direct meetings of the representatives of the extraterrestrial world and man – that were made attempts to influence the life-activity of the young human society,
54. But as a conscious necessity to make the most favourable efforts capable of restraining as far as possible the wild actions of the representatives of the human societies, living under the reign of the frantic revelry of egoism and directed to a continuous unreasonable desire to destroy the life of each other for the sake of worthless goals;
55. Where both the goal, which has been reached and the efforts undertaken for this purpose equally lead to self-destruction of the man himself, and the society as a whole.
56. A society, established and still existing according to the laws of egoism, never has inside natural and freely displayed efforts towards the most qualitative unity, and such society always has a constant internal inclination towards unending separation and isolation,
57. Which is also, in this case, a great danger for the human civilisation.
58. The integrity of any society depends entirely on the laws, according to which the integrity of any living organism in the World of the material Being is maintained.
59. Where if any organism makes efforts, corresponding to the course of the unfolding Harmony, then the information of development, laid down by the Uniform in the cells of that organism will be preserved, and the laws linking the cells among themselves in a definite order will be strong and unshakable within the limits marked by the Harmony.
60. Otherwise the information of development in the cells is being deleted, and the whole organism begins striving continuously towards self-destruction, which is manifested through increasingly intensifying in quality diseases.
61. Such diseases and self-destruction will be experienced by anyone, who makes efforts opposite to the flow of Harmony,
62. Regardless of the brilliant extensive slogans about benefit, with which for some reason the ones who strive to call themselves kings of Nature always try to veil their negligence.
63. And since you – according to some regularities – always tend to make efforts, inevitably leading you to self-destruction, the extraterrestrial world took the natural decision to provide all possible assistance to the young human society.
64. But in order to favourably correct your life-activity you needed clues not of a scientific and technical nature, but of a philosophical and ideological one, for which some good circumstances were already arising through the evolving religious and mystical side of your life.
65. The Mind of the Universe didn’t know and cannot know the plans of your Heavenly Father with respect to your development.
66. For this reason, having noticed your great difficulties threatening you with inevitable death, but unaware of any openly displayed efforts for your Salvation on behalf of your Father, the extraterrestrial mind decided to make efforts on its own discretion, while gently beginning to play into what you really wanted to believe in.
67. And if your belief in some circumstances or phenomena has been pretty strong, then you have been gradually given little clues – without disturbing your confidence and without changing your understanding – in a more perfect direction.
68. But as soon as the most favourable circumstances to acquire more perfect concepts emerged, the extraterrestrial mind always made use of this.
69. After which in one society or another some ideas occurred, capable of leading to revolutionary transformations of what was already achieved into something more perfect.
70. In the World of the Mind of the Universe there is a natural regularity of constant motivated efforts of everyone to find what is more perfect, after which everybody accept readily and unanimously what has been found.
71. This regularity absolutely does not work in your life.
72. And the extraterrestrial mind constantly encounters an unusual for it situation, characterized by the fact, that every man, having come to believe in one or another – in his own opinion – “truth”, accepted this “truth” as the only true and the most perfect one,
73. Assuming thereby, that nothing more truthful, than what he has already come to believe in, can ever further exist.
74. This characteristic feature of the manifestation of the very soul of man is intended to inextricably hold you in God’s Hand, which you are strenuously trying to find, but instead of it you often find what enthralls you, but has nothing to do with the Hand of God.
75. And therefore, in connection precisely with this typical for the soul characteristic, in your life – instead of transforming what has become obsolete into something better – began to emerge just additional new teachings.
76. It is according to this principle that in the history of human civilization’s existence, up to this day, new teachings and trends continuously arise both in religious and philosophical directions.
77. With the only difference being that in the philosophical directions the attachment to the established dogmas is often shown to be much weaker.
78. But, apart from creating more and more new teachings, the extraterrestrial mind was incapable of doing anything else.
79. It was all the more evident that although the teachings became a great number, yet everyone who really wanted wisdom, had the opportunity to gain the necessary treasures, exploring impartially the various teachings, finding in them the most perfect values.
80. The reasonable approach to providing assistance in an unknown enterprise allows for the natural giving of erroneous clues.
81. Such a circumstance is well known to the extraterrestrial mind, which patronises the human society.
82. For this reason, when once again a set of instructions has been sent down from them, there comes a period for analysis of the objectively displayed mistakes, which cannot be foreseen in advance.
83. After that, if the necessary favourable conditions are available, which happens very rarely, new concepts are sent down with more perfect amendments,
84. Which is manifested either through a new trend in an already existing teaching, or through a new teaching.
85. But mistakes, related to the clues regarding your development, inevitably began to appear quite a lot.
86. Moreover, in the case of you, the extraterrestrial mind has to comprehend the manifestations of a Law of development, which for them is of a different origin.
87. Where, according to these two heterogenous Laws of development, it is often required to apply two different efforts of the opposite meaning regarding one and the same phenomenon.
88. It is practically impossible to comprehend such a thing really correctly, without the openly manifested direct instructions from the Great God.
89. But the mind of the material World went on trying, as far as possible, to give to the young mankind what was thought to be the most favourable for the next step, taking into account the particular circumstances of this or that tiny society.
90. And, to this day, such an influence is still going on throughout Mother-Earth.
91. If the opportunity to accompany the clue by any unknown to you manifestations of the material laws – which you perceive as a miracle – is not difficult at all, then another difficulty significantly narrows the possibility to influence human society’s life-activity.
92. This difficulty rests in the extremely rare coincidence of two necessary conditions in one man.
93. The first condition lies in the ability to selectively perceive the incoming appeal just at the level of consciousness, which, according to certain laws, is very difficult to establish without complications for you.
94. And the other condition implies that the quality of the inner world and the consciousness should be most favourable for the worthy fulfilment of the extremely difficult for man mission;
95. Which is also extremely difficult to find among the great multitude of people.
96. Moreover, that – under the direct influence of egoism and the primitive superstitious state of the consciousness – the constant willingness of the adherents of what is already available, to arrange hunting and persecution of everything new and still unknown, always creates additional serious complications.
97. But after all, there were some things, which the extraterrestrial reasonable patrons have succeeded to do, and in the history of the establishment of the human civilization have increasingly appeared significant names among your fellow men.
98. In this way, correcting both what you managed to reach independently at the first steps in the religious and mystical formation of the young mankind, and taking part directly in the establishment of all new religious teachings, except for one, the extraterrestrial mind is trying to teach you not to do what leads you and the entire human civilization to self-destruction.
99. And since the laws of your true development are unknown to the Mind of the Universe, then on the basis of what is most understandable to the extraterrestrial mind from your life-activity – and these are all characteristic features, connected to your flesh, certain qualities of the natural sensitive characteristics and the consciousness – a lot of what is inherent in the development only of the representatives of the versatile mind of the material World has been revealed to help you.
100. This includes the law of justice, which for some people was expressed by the command “An eye for an eye”, and for others, according to another level of comprehension of the reality, was expressed by the regularity of the inevitable reverse retribution that exists in Nature and is called “karma”;
101. This also includes all kinds of methods of managing the vital energy currents, flowing through certain channels in the physical body, and various methods of balancing psycho-emotional energies,
102. Which lies in some knowledge of the Tibetans, as well as in the teaching of yoga with its different meditations, facilitating in its turn the access to human consciousness for influence of any extraterrestrial source, interested in this.
103. And all that has been wrongly considered necessary for the development of the soul, while precisely with the soul the whole methodology of this kind has absolutely nothing to do;
104. And this also includes the clues, given to you, about the existing law of reincarnations.
105. But since the law itself was unknown, in some societies naturally arose false understandings about a series of endless reincarnations and that the soul could supposedly be incarnated into plants, stones and animals.
106. This also includes some worthy efforts, leading you to an understanding of the existence of the one common God, Who created you.
107. For at times, in different societies, primitive concepts of polytheism have occurred.
108. But, yet again, being ignorant of the true Nature of your Heavenly Father, the extraterrestrial mind revealed to you a lot about this in the form of those images, which were most easily understood and which you would like yourselves to see in the Nature of your God,
109. To Whom, at the same time, has been partly attributed something that is characteristic just for the Creator of the material Being.
110. And then narratives occurred for you about the Uniform Creator, forming the Heaven and the Earth, as well as the whole world of matter and the human flesh;
111. Telling that the Great Father both loves and punishes, that He may wish to help you, but He may also turn away from you in anger; that He is wise and cunning and decides Himself whom to pardon, and whom to punish.
112. In doing so, telling you about the anger of the Supreme God, just one goal has been pursued: through your probable in such a case fear of punishment, the extraterrestrial mind was eager to stop you from irrepressible striving towards rude actions, contradicting the Harmony.
113. But fear of this kind can only be maintained in one case – when severe punishments regularly and immediately follow for every man for every violation of the law, allegedly prescribed by God.
114. And since this is what you often do not notice, the fear of punishment in many people is easily dispelled, leading them to more and more courageous creation of life-threatening efforts.
115. All the qualities described above, as well as any other emotional characteristics attributed to your Heavenly Father, in fact, have absolutely nothing to do not only with the Creator of the material Being, but also with your God.
116. But you are very prone to perceive a lot of this readily, and so, considering it of importance for you, the extraterrestrial mind revealed this to you in abundance, staging different situations in which certain appeals were made, ostensibly coming to you from God.
117. And then any prophet, having perceived at the level of consciousness a definite, significant for himself phenomenon, began to perceive the coming to him appeal as if it was from God,
118. After which it would be imprinted and brought to those, to whom it was intended. Besides, from time to time, all this was being accompanied by certain outer miracles, visible to everybody present.
119. The Mind of the Universe, possessing the abilities to figure out the most probable near future in the life-activity of various societies or in the individual fate of the representatives of these societies, could easily insert in such appeals some predictions, which, having come true afterwards, confirmed and strengthened the authority of the prophet.
120. Many teachings emerged like this – when some of you were chosen by the extraterrestrial mind in the role of prophets, priests, shamans and other various teachers, capable of giving the necessary warnings and some more perfect clues to their soulmates or to the whole society, to which these broadcasters belonged.
121. Along with this, to the present day, continue to exist some circumstances, when someone from the mighty hierarchs of the Mind of the Universe is able to take personal possession of a born-on-Earth flesh.
122. In this case, into such flesh, a soul is not incarnated.
123. This hierarch, coming from one of the worlds of the Universe, has long been patronizing occasionally the Indian region of Mother-Earth,
124. As a result of which in the religious beliefs of the people of that corner of the Earth occurred the names of Krishna, Shiva, Vishnu and so on.
125. Appearing among your Indian brethren into a chosen flesh, he abundantly performs some actions, which are easily able to evoke in man extreme amazement and admiration, for he has a very high-level knowledge of the material laws even compared to many of his brethren.
126. The consciousness of man – extremely limited so far – readily accepts these actions as a miracle, which supposedly can only be done by God Himself.
127. Such an alien independently conveys to the heeding ones everything, which he considers necessary to reveal.
128. And, in this case, these are still the same Vedic laws, given to them in remote antiquity on the same land,
129. Just every time with some additional corrections, which are necessary with regard to the naturally emerging deformations in man’s understanding of the ancient laws, and sometimes even the complete loss of certain elements constituting these laws.
130. All remarkable teachings, painstakingly introduced by the extraterrestrial mind into the life of human societies, as a rule, narrate a great lot about grand and mighty values, about numerous laws of matter, favourable just in the life-activity of the material physical body with all its energetic manifestations; but what’s favourable specifically for the development of the soul is revealed extremely insignificantly and in a very primitive form,
131. At the same time out of ignorance the numerous manifestations of the material laws, connected with you, are covered abundantly with concepts of supposedly spiritual development.
132. But this is not a conscious concealment of the main laws, but rather the fact that these laws have been unknown both to humanity itself and to the extraterrestrial reasonable patrons.
133. And in spite of the tireless patient efforts of the extraterrestrial mind to introduce in the course of the centuries various, every time more and more perfect moral and ethical concepts, which, evolving into a more perfect teaching, at times could even unite many belligerent small communities into a comparatively stable great society, – yet it was impossible to help man to overcome the persistent splits among the different societies,
134. Occurring on the basis of the continuously manifested various egoistic contradictions, which, depending on that same egoism, could never be reasonably resolved.
135. The very efforts, centuries-long, of the extraterrestrial mind, which are meant to develop you and, therefore, to necessarily restrain the egoism, have come to nothing.
136. The egoism remained exactly the same, and just slightly modified and varied, excellently adapting itself to the newly emerging external conditions;
137. Which sustainably holds the circumstance that the numerous Family of children of the One Heavenly Father, living on the same Mother-Earth, is separated inside by an absurd number of various borders.
138. By the time of the present day, which the extraterrestrial mind had long ago been able to define as the time of the final decision of the fate of the human civilization, the extraterrestrial worlds began to make final efforts, meant to create most benign atmosphere in the life of the human society with its diverse religious and mystical unions.
139. Since the extraterrestrial mind proved unable to consolidate all your efforts regarding this aspect into one most perfect moral and ethical religious teaching, attempts began to be made on its part to at least bring all basic religious teachings to a unity of well-intended coexistence on equal rights and conditions,
140. In order that the gap of alienation among the religions may to the greatest extent disappear;
141. Which was subsequently manifested in the new teachings both with a greater religious inclination and with a greater inclination towards consciousness.
142. On this basis the teachings Bahai, Agni-yoga and some others arose.
143. But along with the bright large-scale fruits of the efforts of the representatives of the Mind of the Universe to help the young humanity, there were quite a lot of efforts made in the same direction but with a more limited approach, and also, what turned out to be inevitable, a lot of efforts have been and still are being made, particularly in the present days, with the opposite to your development meaning.
144. If from a certain period of time in the Universe instead of one direction of the development of the Mind two different streams came into being, without going beyond the norms of the Harmony, then when the interests of these two worlds naturally intersect on one and the same phenomenon, opposite opinions may arise as to what kind of efforts should be made in regard to this phenomenon.
145. And then, without interfering in each other’s immediate actions, independent efforts are being made.
146. In the Universe of the material Being there has been established a law, prohibiting the more developed civilisations of the versatile mind from interfering directly in the development of a younger civilisation of the versatile mind, violating the freedom of choice of the representatives of the young society from a definite level of its development.
147. The extraterrestrial mind does not have the right to interfere in the development of your society, violating the freedom of your choice.
148. And under an influence, which does not violate the freedom of choice, is meant the input of certain information into your consciousness during its natural normal activity.
149. Meanwhile you maintain complete freedom of choice on how to respond to the incoming information.
150. And if your mind had the opportunity to comprehend the reality without distortions, as this happens with the representatives of the extraterrestrial worlds, then the above mentioned law would create equal conditions for everyone, who falls under its action.
151. But since the activity of your mind is still completely dependent on the natural egoistic characteristics, any extraneous influence on it, with the correct consideration of your weaknesses and attachments, guarantees the necessary non-reasonable reaction to that interference.
152. And although you still have full freedom of choice to take various decisions, your steps are easily predictable.
153. Which means that it is fairly easy for the representatives of the extraterrestrial mind to influence your development, without violating the Harmony’s law on freedom of choice.
154. Everything depends on the quality and the content of the informational stream, which is directed into your consciousness, taking into account your naivety and ignorance of the true laws of your development.
155. And if in ancient times the abilities of your mind to perceive more subtle informational streams was manifested by rare occurrences, then in the present days these abilities of yours are being displayed in considerably greater quantities,
156. In connection with a natural modification in the development of your mind.
157. And now your well-being depends on how vigilant your heart will prove to be.