In the initial period of your abundant incarnation on Earth, the existing here and beginning its formation successive civilization of the versatile mind of the material World, suddenly experienced unseen in the Universe transformation.
2. It was from this moment that the countdown of the formation exactly of Man began.
3. At the moment of your first incarnation – not only in that distant time, but also in any of your subsequent first-time incarnations – you do not have any knowledge about the characteristic features of your soul.
4. The complication consists also in the fact, that in such circumstances you cannot feel any inner inclination towards certain activities, favourable for the development of the soul itself.
5. Because the soul, having absolutely no experience, still doesn’t know at all what specific efforts will be favourable for it.
6. For this reason, a mandatory preliminary acquaintance with many life activities is required, after which, in the process of familiarization, one can gradually make conclusions for the necessary determination.
7. But the bright manifestation of the natural instinctual sensitive characteristics and the specific efforts of the mind became the first, which draw the attention of the young mankind.
8. Since that time, in one place or another can be seen either an emotionally unrestrained and noisy man, or a temperate and quiet man, spending a long time to look at the colours of the sunset, or at the mountain peaks, touched by the first beams of the rising sun.
9. Where, at the same time, the mind was trying to comprehend the reality in its own way, and the inner world was vibrating in certain unconscious enchanting streams,
10. Leaving for a long time a specific deep trace in the soul and in the memory of the consciousness.
11. Just as the physical body possesses the instinct, which is displayed as typical unconscious impulses, leading to the corresponding vitally important physical efforts of the body itself, so the mind has something similar.
12. Where the mind is always trying to comprehend every Word or a whole Statement of the Creator of the material Being, which is imprinted in the stone and in the tree, in the murmuring creek and in the blazing flame, in every grain of sand and in the huge mountain ranges –
13. In everything, which can be seen within the countless variety of the material World’s manifestations.
14. Besides, the mind initially does not have instinctive inclination to determine and comprehend immediately the Self of the Creator, but has the irresistible desire to understand all the laws of the reality,
15. Not leaving without comprehension any single phenomenon, which attracts the attention.
16. Only now, in the case of you, these efforts have almost completely ceased due to the fact, that on the basis of the richest sensitive characteristics of your soul, you obtained excessive – from the pure mind’s point of view – dependence on the satisfaction of your instincts.
17. And instead of comprehending what is marked by the laws of the Uniform, the mind was to spend most of its time, and often even all the time of wakefulness, on comprehending of the regularities of the forming human society –
18. The society of man, who is not just unable to use the capabilities of his mind properly, but also has no idea of his soul.
19. Where, in the satisfaction of the instincts were quickly lost any reasonable measures, which over time began to make the man increasingly dependent on his own instinct, the signals of which began to occur disorderly, regardless of the vital needs of the physical body.
20. Whereas the animals satisfy the call of their instincts just according to the vital needs.
21. All the civilizations of the versatile mind, beginning their development, always start from the level, when the instincts are satisfied only when there is a sheer necessity and always within reasonable limits.
22. Such manifestations in the Being of the material World are the norm, established by the Creator, within which the animal world is always held.
23. For the world of the versatile mind this norm is intended to be the lowest level, from which the ascent should start.
24. Man, having unexpectedly appeared in the Bosom of the material Being, sharply showed his quality – concerning this issue – considerably lower than the level, which determines the norm set by the Harmony of the Universe.
25. And now, in order to begin his normal ascent on the Road of true development from the peculiar zero level, which we mentioned as norm, the man should inevitably walk a very difficult road of ascent towards this zero level,
26. And the attempt to reach it lasts to this day.
27. In that distant time, soon after you were first incarnated in the Bosom of Mother-Earth, you, naturally, according to your capabilities, planted the peculiar tree of formation of your society.
28. Where all your physical and mental abilities you dedicated only to the satisfaction of the instincts, in an immoderate attempt to do this in the most intensive and diversified way.
29. The mind aimed its efforts to help reach this goal in the most convenient and advantageous direction, providing various technical and scientific achievements.
30. This tree began to grow and branch out quickly.
31. And now if you turn away your look from the numerous leaves, unceasingly rustling in egoistic excitement, and cast aside all sort of glistening tinsel, blinding the eye with bright titles of something supposedly sublime, and pay attention to the stem of your tree – you will truly see exactly the same treelet once planted by you.
32. It happened that, in those ancient and remarkable times, you – out of great ignorance – settled the form of existing of your society, in the core of which was laid the constant striving of the society to live just for itself.
33. And this long-term inharmonious programme has been working to this day.
34. A similar, but harmonious programme has the whole animal world.
35. Where the Harmony of the material World, controlling the occurrence, migration and the quantity of various species, spreads them in the necessary places in such a way, that this doesn’t disturb the Balance and all life processes proceed only on the track of development.
36. At the same time, the mind of the animal is not tasked with comprehending this situation and independently choosing the most effective efforts in favour of the Harmony of the Universe.
37. For the representatives of the animal world it is enough to obediently follow the call of their instinct.
38. The Being of the World of the versatile mind has been pre-determined by the Creator with the greatest freedom of choice in its searches and efforts.
39. To this end, the abilities of the mind have been enriched to an extent, where they could get the material body out of the strict limitations of the activity of the instincts and independently control and organize their satisfaction.
40. And the mind itself has been formed in a way that, regardless of the fact if it knows or not about the real tasks of its activities, it always chooses the necessary employment of its efforts.
41. But to do this, it should not be under the influence of the natural sensual manifestations.
42. The appearance of man was not foreseen by the laws of the Universe.
43. And although you possess the characteristics of the versatile mind, your sensational world considerably distorted the pre-determined by the Creator of the Universe mind’s comprehension of the reality.
44. After this, instead of the natural activity of the mind to create fruits, meant exclusively for the benefit of the Harmony, the mind – with no less effort – proceeded to create other fruits, capable just to destroy the living of those, who possess that same mind, as well as the living of everything existing in the surrounding reality.
45. And as you are in absolute ignorance of the true laws of development of your soul, so, depending on the bright manifestations of the qualities of your sensual world, you, in that distant time, inevitably put the activity of satisfying the instincts at the level of primary vitally important task.
46. In other words, you did something, which in natural conditions is typical for the activity of the animal world.
47. And the manifestations of the instinct through the laws of self-provision, reproduction and self-preservation began to be expressed in a constant striving to find food, clothing, shelter, combination with the opposite sex and natural continuation of the family line, and also striving to create circumstances, which are able to make safest the life activity of the body.
48. All this, in its core, is again a primary vital necessity for the animals.
49. A characteristic feature of the paramount importance of this vital task is the still present in you – and also in the natural manifestations of the animal world – readiness to cause moral or physical harm to a potential rival in controversial circumstances, related to the interest concerning your natural body.
50. The mind of the young mankind, having a distorted perception of the reality, found itself not able to correctly assess the situation with regard to what extent things happening in the reality are favourable for the development of the soul.
51. And thus, establishing consciously a false accent of the primacy of your life goal, you directed all your mental and physical abilities towards its achievement.
52. And as the mind, for that same reasons, faced difficulties to determine the reasonable measures in achieving satisfaction of the instincts, so on the basis of your great mental abilities, which the animals for their benefit do not have, you began to exert in abundance all kinds of abnormal creative efforts, that as a whole brought down the human civilization below the zero level,
53. Which was marked by the Creator of the Universe for the entire reasonable world as a norm, below which one should not drop;
54. For there will begin inevitably some processes, erasing the information for development in the body cells, and the material physical body will gravitate to self-destruction.
55. Besides, the available capabilities of the mind were not able to take you out of the strict limitations of the activity of the instincts, as it happened with the representatives of the versatile mind of the Universe.
56. And now to take you properly out of this dangerous state can only the spiritual force, which you are purposed to constantly develop.
57. But regarding this the first man was in complete ignorance.
58. And the condition of the modern mankind in this respect has changed quite insignificantly since that ancient epoch.
59. In the times, when the young mankind began to naturally form its society according to the laws, unfavourable for the development of the man himself, you – out of ignorance – planted the seed of global egoism in fertile soil,
60. From which reached out a bizarre treelet – a personification of the young human civilization.
61. To the man, who was not aware of the existence of the laws of Harmony and Beauty, it was difficult to make a correct assessment of the treelet, planted by his own hands, which began to grow and branch out rapidly with great number of malformed branches and even greater variety of poisonous fruits.
62. At the same time, a key role in this unfavourable formation began to play actively a certain difficulty, which appeared and quickly developed in the inner world of man.
63. And man himself, being unaware of the true laws of development, made natural consciously desired efforts, forming this difficulty.
64. Under the influence of the sensational power of the soul, the sensitive characteristics of the natural manifestations of the physical body acquired new and much richer sounding.
65. The trinity of the laws of the instinct found a new life and naturally the young mankind began the formation of its society on this basis.
66. One of the laws of trinity – the law of self-preservation – has a very important characteristic for the representatives of the animal world.
67. This vital characteristic is manifested through certain efforts for self-affirmation in an environment, which suggests the presence of a respectable rival.
68. Where every successful step in this direction inevitably supposes respect and reverence for the personality of the winner, both on besides of the rivals who lost, and on besides of the other members of the tribe.
69. Your natural physical body prior to your first remarkable incarnation on Earth had also possessed this characteristic, but the young mind had already been able to make the necessary assessment of these phenomena and had been progressively taking them under control, settling reasonable limitations.
70. But as only your soul merged with these natural laws, all reasonable limitations, settled by the young mind until that moment, had been razed to the ground.
71. The main law of increasing your spiritual power lies in the attitude towards the surrounding reality, which is manifested in two levels: lower and upper.
72. The lower level is defined by the ability not to consider yours something, which in principle cannot be yours;
73. The upper level is defined by the constant desire and striving to share something – or to give away in favour of somebody something that cannot be divided – from what in principle is only yours.
74. In order to properly understand the actions at one level or another, you need in the first place to remember, that you are allowed to consider yours only what is God-given inside you and it is acceptable to consider yours the natural body you possess.
75. And from the things, which you are able to create independently from the beginning – which belongs only to Nature – and till the moment of completion, it is acceptable to consider yours just the creation, in which you’d been striving to insert all the best from your soul.
76. This law, as well as all the rest of the laws, determining the true development of the soul, your mind was not able to comprehend in that distant time and to the present day.
77. The young soul does not have the experience of the man, who selflessly gives himself for the benefit of the other people and the surrounding world, without expecting anything in return.
78. Not knowing the true taste of what it feels like to give something away for the benefit of somebody, man in natural circumstances quickly gets acquainted with a certain pleasant sensation from taking what he wants for himself.
79. And seeing and tasting first of all the joy of taking for himself, man begins to feel a natural desire to experience such joy again.
80. But at the same time, there is already an awareness, that this joy one can feel only in the process of acquisition exactly for oneself.
81. And since the first representatives of the young mankind could not know the real taste of the true happiness from the full dedication in blessed creation, when one forgets about oneself so much, that sometimes even the call of the instinct cannot be heard, it was impossible for the first man to have a favourable example in the face of his soulmate.
82. In the reality such guidelines did not exist at all.
83. But according to the laws of the animal world, guidelines of different origin occurred in abundance.
84. For the first man not to be tempted by such false examples was in principle impossible.
85. You very quickly began to understand, that to have possibly greater authority among your soulmates means to have more opportunities to satiate and diversify the satisfaction of the instincts.
86. Where the striving for constant diversity is manifested in you on the basis of one of the characteristics of your soul,
87. Which is meant to be expressed in the continuous creation of something unique, but each time more and more beautiful in the works of your hands.
88. But under the influence of the uncontrolled and unorganized natural instinctive sensational splashes, the mind became unable to make a correct assessment of the reality, and your desire for diversity in everything easily stepped beyond the reasonable limits and measures,
89. Which in your life activity easily began to take the form of extremely absurd manifestations in the concepts of fashion.
90. All this began to be impetuously displayed in the unbridled desire of man to respond to the call of the instinct, acting dutifully under the strong influence of the above-mentioned characteristic of self-affirmation.
91. From their very first steps men and women could quickly make similar assessments regarding the well-being of their natural bodies.
92. Both of them understood, that the greater their bodies’ merits, the easier the road to success in that same direction of satisfaction, authority and honours.
93. If these merits were not good enough or if they were missing, then the activity of the mind aimed to compensate the insufficiency.
94. Moreover, in men, the activity of the mind in this area has more capabilities, leading them to conquer one or another authoritative level.
95. Even in ancient times one could already notice, that the activity of the mind has much more capabilities to win in competition with the primitive demonstration of muscular power.
96. Precisely on the basis of the fact, that, on the one hand you excessively depend on the instincts, elevated to primary vitally important goal, and on the other hand you have the capabilities of the versatile mind, relegated to participation in the continuous reflecting on actions, not connected with the harmonious development, – in your life occurred the ugly form of the competitive process.
97. Having learned to set different goals, which in the end should necessarily lead to the desired respect and honour – which is inevitably connected with anxiously wished satisfaction of the instincts in a great variety and with a great effect – the young mankind flamed out with the riotous unquenchable fire of numerous thinkable and unthinkable competitions among the representatives of a definite society and among the different societies;
98. Wherein the competitions were in everything, wherever possible and with anyone.
99. In this respect the thirst for competition, and more precisely, the thirst to feel for another time the taste of victory and glory, always begins to be developed in the societies from the very childhood.
100. First in the different kinds of children’s games, and later the teenagers begin to participate in established by the society sports competitions.
101. And all for the sake of just one, often concealed, abnormal goal: to feel yourself –at least a little and at least in some ways – better than someone from your soulmates, and even than someone from the representatives of the animal world.
102. The competition, as a process of suppression and elimination of a likely rival, is the typical driver of the violent blooming of wildness and ignorance to this day.
103. And since the developing mind over time became more and more capable to bear fruits of technical and scientific nature, easing the achievement of the egoistic needs of both individuals and a definite society, so the oil flowing from these fruits, from time to time strongly ignited the flame.
104. And this conflagration of planetary scope has been burning for thousands of years yet and till the present day, where in this fire have already burned a great number of people, who could not deal with the naturally occurring most difficult life task.
105. The lack of great mental capacity in the animals allows Harmony to reduce the competition among the ones, who are under the control of the spirit of rivalry, to applying of one’s own physical strength only, where the strongest one always takes for himself the best, or at least – what he liked.
106. This plays a vitally important favourable role for surviving and development of the representatives of the animal world.
107. And if in the animal world the one with the least physical strength has the lowest chance to survive, then in human’s world the ones with the least physical abilities sometimes can easily aim with success towards their goals, skillfully attracting the missing physical strength from the outside.
108. Respectively the ones, who have the biggest physical abilities, not necessarily can have guarantee for smooth advancing towards their goal, for they can easily be beaten by the fruits of the more refined mind of their rival, let him be even with much weaker physical abilities.
109. You constantly strive to set before your own mind the task of finding a way for victory over the rivals, which you identified, and your mind with the help of logic always tries to find a solution, showing the shortest, most convenient way to victory.
110. But as you have a specific, brightly displayed attitude towards the reality, so from the fruits of this natural intelligent effort emerged terms like: trickery, cunning, meanness and so on.
111. After which, basically, one and the same process of victory over the rival or the achievement of any other goal, could be distinguished into supposedly worthy efforts and unworthy ones.
112. Although from a reasonable point of view there is no any principal difference, for in their essence fundamentally everything remains one and the same.
113. On the grounds of rivalry grew and continue abundantly to branch out all the sprouts of sorrow in your society.
114. And in these social formations, where the physical strength is highly respected, the character of relations among you always and easily obtains primitive and wild forms.
115. Any attempt to satisfy the call of the instincts implies an effort, directed primarily towards one’s own satisfaction.
116. And since mankind set the tri-unity of the laws of the instinct to be a paramount vitally important goal, this naturally involved your constant greatest efforts, applied entirely for the sake of your own satisfaction,
117. At the same time, it is almost always with hypocritical bright slogan, which reflects your allegedly selfless striving to create for the benefit of the others.
118. In such favourable conditions for the flourishing of the rules of egoism, you should always and in everything – at least a little, but still – place your name above the name of someone from your soulmates.
119. And the various competitions, appearing in your life in all fields of your activity, regardless of the level of significance, inevitably set you in conditions, when you insistently cultivate inside you a certain peculiar creature, which we may call pride.
120. Human pride – this is an individual feature of egoism, developing on the basis of the natural characteristic of self-affirmation, the main constituent of the instinct of self-preservation.