The Great Father knew about this withering of the ineligible tree, out of which you, like the numerous leaves, occasionally fall and make a lot of noise, when the self-willed winds arise.
2. He was aware that if – by the time of the complete drying up – a new tree, and this time the true one, has not been cultivated, then there will be no place where to incarnate the new souls and to return finally the awaiting ones.
3. Therefore the Great God predetermined the time, when – until the tree of doom was still holding up – the tree of Life should start growing.
4. In order that exactly by the time of the final withering of the tree of sorrows, the Basis of Eternity already branched out safely.
5. And here came the Time of my second appearance amongst you, predetermined for thousands of years before.
6. Everything happened precisely as my Father had charted, and no one was able to prevent the fulfillment of His Will.
7. The accomplished mystery of my successive descent in a newly born child on Earth in the current epoch took place some time before the Beginning of the crucial Events, in order that at the moment when should strike the Hour of the Beginning of the period, deciding the fate of the human race, I could have accumulated the necessary supporting information about the peculiarities of your modern life-activity.
8. My acquaintance with your living began in accord with the very same principle, as the first time, only now I already needed in advance to touch – at least peripherally – upon a greater scope of typical manifestations of the different sides of your life.
9. In ancient times the variety of your life manifestations was very limited, and in order to get acquainted with it one should not go far from his home.
10. Your life in the modern times is displayed by quite greater diversity of typical expressions of your various inclinations, which unavoidably form in a definite way your inner world and influence the development of the soul.
11. That is why, for my most favourable veritable communication with you, I should accumulate as many supportive concepts as possible.
12. Besides, your scientific and technical achievements also allowed me to gain a lot, without leaving my home.
13. Having veiled my real Self and my Force by a certain mystery, my Great Father leaded the young developing consciousness of my new physical body in such a manner, that I first acquired everything I needed, before the Hour of my awakening and the Beginning of my main decisive Accomplishment.
14. But now it became necessary to partly reveal an important regularity, related to the necessity on besides of my Heavenly Father to hold under control the manifestations of my Esseence, when you have a full freedom to display all your sensitive peculiarities.
15. I already mentioned that the World of the material Being, as to the level of subtleness, consists of a great variety of energetic manifestations.
16. Where the increasingly subtler energetic streams possess an ever increasing creative Force,
17. Which greatest capabilities are concentrated into the Self of the Great Creator of the material Being.
18. And the ultra-thin capabilities of the Great God, your Heavenly Father, differ in quality from anything existing in the Being so much, that it will be easier to perceive them as manifestations of a Law of different origin.
19. And in order to bring to you the next great Truth, I need to use simple images, easy for you to understand, for the abundant usage of polysyllabic terms in the given case will not be beneficial to you and will not provide more clarity.
20. So, if the Face of the Creator of the material Being has to be metaphorically described, one can imagine him most definitely as a great Source of an even, cool, dazzling white Light.
21. Unlike Him, the Face of your God, though to some extent similar to the great Source of the dazzling Light, your God’s Light outwardly has a warm hue, and in the core of His Light there is an unthinkably Beneficial Flame.
22. The birth of your souls is a mystery of separation from the Heavenly Father’s Self of tiny sparks, having in their peculiarity the capability to glow and warm, which corresponds to the Legend, saying that you’ve been created in the image and likeness of God.
23. But in a pure, not modified state no spark from the Great God’s Self could ever interact – for the benefit of the common development – with any forms of material laws’ manifestation,
24. Since the Force of the characteristic peculiarity even of the small spark is so strong, that the combination with the emotional features of any natural organism, endowed with reason, easily and quickly will lead to the burning of this organism.
25. In connection with these conditions the Great Father creates your souls, modifying the qualitative basis of the numerous separated tiny sparks.
26. Besides, the Gracious Father, giving each spark all the necessary qualities for individual self-expression, densified their vibrational characteristics to such extent, that the danger for combination with the natural, remaining still much rougher, vibrational sensitive characteristics of the flesh, became the least possible,
27. For the power of the flame of your soul is able to multiply rapidly the strength of the manifestation of all natural sensational peculiarities.
28. And if this multiplication proceeds beyond the acceptable measure, this will inevitably lead to the self-destruction of the natural organism.
29. Through the significant densification of the energetic qualities of your soul, the Father cooled down a little each sparkle, so that it would not burn the natural flesh, in which it should be necessarily incarnated.
30. But even with such substantially truncated power of the sensational peculiarities of your soul, you can still observe what a great strength you possess in the moments of emotional outbursts, to which you are subjected.
31. Those of you, who have experienced the fire of love for the beloved one, who is chosen eventually for creating a family, could easily notice, that they become thoughtless, considerably inclined to a lot of unreasonable actions.
32. And as long as this love remains unshared or does not bring satisfaction, you can quite often feel a strong burning sensation from that fire inside you.
33. But as your life is accompanied by innumerable variety of emotional splashes, which happens on the basis of an absolutely incorrect attitude towards the surrounding reality, then, though the fire of your soul is not so dangerous, anyway in the course of time such constant splashes bring some vitally important peculiarities of your flesh to gradual burning,
34. What makes it inevitably sick and a process of self-destruction begins.
35. All these bright splashes of your sensual manifestations are typical exclusively for you in the entire Universe.
36. For any natural sensitive display, without the influence of the flame of the God’s sparkle on it, is never manifested on such a powerful level.
37. And even the very feeling of love with its exuberant wonderful peculiarities, designed to arise between a man and a woman, occurred exclusively as a result of the combination between the sensational peculiarities of your soul and the peculiarities of the sensational manifestations of the flesh.
38. In truth I tell you: not a single representative of the Mind of the Universe has ever known and will ever understand what the beauty of the fire of this love is.
39. Because this requires that such flesh holds the sparkle of the Great God inside.
40. Therefore, in any reference to you on besides of the Mind of the Universe, any usage of words of love is just mentioning of your – pleasing you – terminology, where the representatives of this Mind are absolutely ignorant of the real essence, enclosed in the concepts of love itself.
41. When the Great God modified qualitatively the foundation of your soul, you obtained the most favourable opportunity to enter the World of matter, but at the same time you inevitably got into very complicated conditions for the correct determination of everything, which would only be beneficial to your soul’s development.
42. For the mind of your flesh, based on a heterogeneous law, in its essence will never be able to form the laws of development of your soul independently.
43. Where, considering the given vitally important for you peculiarity, the Great God gave me life.
44. So that I could come into your life, occasionally correcting what you do, and establishing new laws for your future development.
45. At that, my Father did not densify the energetic qualities of my soul, for I was not destined to live in the material laws forever, walking the road of development predetermined for you.
46. I have been born solely for you and only for the good of all children of God, who are already born and will be being eternally born.
47. Creating my foundation, my Father has concentrated inside me a great flame from His Essence, giving me everything necessary for individual self-expression,
48. Besides He linked my Essence with His in such a manner, that in the times of the first Accomplishment the only thing I could say to my disciples was: “I and my Father are one, as He is inside me and I am inside Him”.
49. But, of course, this did not mean that I and my Father are one and the same thing, which was wrongly assumed by many of those, who later believed in the New Testament.
50. It was necessary to impart to me specific individual qualities for the reason that being incarnated amongst you, I should be able to independently analyze the whole unfolding reality, related to your life, and to find by myself all the solutions, needed for your benefit.
51. And my appearance in your life happened to be the most favourable opportunity to provide help to you.
52. For my Self possesses absolutely full capability to find what is best for you in any specific circumstances, which can occur on the road of your life-activity.
53. And if we should briefly describe the characteristic features of your eternal education, we can say, that your Father, the One Living God, is teaching you by showing things,
54. And He created me to teach you by telling things.
55. At the same time His teachings are incessant and eternal, and mine can take place just from time to time.
56. The form of communication inherent to you is not inherent to the Great God, because it is for Him an extremely rough and primitive manifestation with inadmissible for Him limitations.
57. The law of individual communication is present only in the material World, but just within the limits, set by the Creator of the Being of the versatile mind.
58. To the Creator of the material World this law is also not inherent, because of its roughness and narrowness.
59. For this reason the representatives of the Mind of the Universe, beginning to perceive the surrounding reality, have the possibility to educate themselves independently, just through direct contact with everything around, but not to learn through instructions from the Uniform, with well-known phrases and images.
60. And only when more developed and less developed civilizations appeared, then the first teachings emerged on besides of the more developed ones, based on the displayed peculiarities of communication, which became a common characteristic of the whole reasonable World.
61. You have been under the influence of such kind of various instructions during the whole history of your existence and quite abundantly in the present days.
62. At that, as unreasonable children, you naively believe, that you communicate with your God, when this is not only very rough and not inherent to the Creator of the material Being, but in reference to your Heavenly Father it is incomparably much rougher manifestation.
63. And if for any representative of the mind in the entire Harmony of the Universe on besides of the Uniform has been foreseen everything needed for independent development, then you, stepping into this World of Harmony, don’t have such possibilities, for there’s nothing in the Universe, from which you could independently derive the necessary concepts for the benefit of your soul’s development.
64. Your Great God never participates in the formation of any manifestations of the laws of matter.
65. Therefore, introducing you to a World, foreign to His laws, your Father took upon Himself a Task of extreme complexity.
66. For He had to outplay for your good, vigilantly and unceasingly, the naturally occurring in your everyday life various conditions of the material manifestations,
67. Which depend on your freely displayed efforts.
68. In this way, proceeding from what has already arisen not by His Will, the Father introduces each of you, without exception, to the very conditions, which have become the most favourable in truth for each of you,
69. Thus allowing you to see and contact with certain things, from which you are able to derive what’s necessary for your benefit in the current period of time.
70. And when the false concepts inevitably accumulate inside you to a definite critical point and there’s a danger for your future development, this would mean, that your capabilities to derive independently what you need from the contact with the ongoing reality have been exhausted.
71. And then occurs the necessity, foreseen by the Great God, of my temporary appearance amongst you,
72. In order that – clearing away the rubble in your wisest heads and correcting all piled dangerously-false perceptions of yours, concerning the right way of living and development – I could establish the required series of laws, which, like landmarks, will show to you visibly the straight-forward road of the true development for another period of time.
73. But, depending on definite significant regularities, my presence amongst you has to be temporary and just from time to time.
74. The Father never touches what is going on in your consciousness and all the details of the external efforts of your flesh, but He always looks at what’s happening to you through your spiritual sensational world.
75. For above all, your first and main step is done in your spiritual inner world, and afterwards it is displayed on the outside through your flesh.
76. When it comes to the actions of the flesh, your consciousness has the possibility to influence the outer manifestations, if it decides that it’s necessary to hide your inner motives.
77. But this effort will be inevitably precisely reflected in the sensational peculiarities of your soul, which your consciousness – still often following the practice of tricks and deceit – is not able to affect.
78. Therefore, no matter how accurately your inner true efforts will be externally expressed, your Heavenly Father always knows the truth about you, and you can never hide from Him what really happens inside you.
79. The formation of your inner world and the development of the soul depend directly on the necessity for you to make different external efforts.
80. And the external efforts very strongly depend on the natural instinctive sensual manifestations, which the Great Father does not know.
81. For in order to know definite sensual manifestations is possible only in one case – when you feel the very same sensual manifestations.
82. These natural feelings are not inherent to the Great God, and He never experiences what corresponds to them – unhappiness, jealousy, anger, joy and any other emotions, which are quite well-known to you.
83. So, you show great ignorance when you try to find in the deeds of your Father what is inherent only to the finiteness.
84. The infinite flame of Grace, burning in the Self of your Heavenly Father, the One Living God, always emanates even streams of Grace, called the Holy Spirit.
85. These even streams of the Holy Spirit equally flow to all of you, regardless of what your activity is.
86. Where the very possibility to make use of this Grace depends just on the character of your activities.
87. But your Heavenly Father, however strange it may still seem to you, always loves you equally:
88. Both the one who has been beaten by an unrighteous hand, as well as the one who governs this hand.
89. And even for an instant there won’t be any difference in the Love, sent from the Father to all His children.
90. Having created my Self and provided conditions, in which is possible my incarnation in flesh similar to yours, the Father gave me the opportunity to assess most fully all logical peculiarities, related to your probable actions,
91. And these are the most favourable conditions for the formation of the laws, intended to determine explicitly the direction of the true efforts, concerning the development of your soul.
92. Granting to me such possibilities, the Great God gave me the complete power to assess by myself all efforts, performed by you, and to generate independently everything, which I consider necessary for your good.
93. The Great Father has made me the creator of the Laws of the Road of development of mankind.
94. Therefore in antiquity I told the disciples: “I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life. And no one can come to the Father except through me”.
95. And now I verily tell you that until you accept and recognize my laws, you will never taste the true value of the steps to Ascent and will not be able to do what God wants.
96. For your deeds, inconsonant to the Spirit of the Truth of my Essence, will never allow you to walk the Road of Ascent.
97. And only the direction towards the downfall will inevitably remain your fate.
98. But a lot of you, knowing about my ancient words imprinted in the book of the New Testament, did not believe me and with childish naivety surrender to the influence of new and various teachings, which have nothing to do with the Great God.
99. It would be very good for you finally to understand, that whatever you come across in your life full of loud names about Eternity, if it is not given by my hand, – in the best case it can just considerably slow down your downfall,
100. Considerably slow down, but it will not be able to prevent you from falling.
101. For such are the strict, but naturally arisen conditions in your being.
102. Having endowed my Self with fire of a definite Strength, the Heavenly Father created inside me conditions, meant to allow me under any circumstances and at any stage of your development to always assess without mistake everything that takes place in your life-activity regarding the laws of your soul.
103. But this fire in my Essence with its considerable creative Strength will not allow me to stay in any flesh, if its burning Strength is not artificially hold, shrouded by a mystery, foreseen by the Father.
104. When my soul abides out of the laws of matter, then the whole Strength of my Spirit is in an even, tranquil condition; and then, like the undisturbed glass-calm water of the ocean is able to easily reflect the sky and the Sun, so my Father is also reflected in my Essence.
105. In such condition I am also able to perceive all of you evenly with love, without emotions, no matter what activity you devoted yourselves to and at which altar you bowed your head,
106. Like the Face of God will never be touched even by a tiny shade of jealousy or discontent, no matter whom you bend your knee to.
107. For whatever game you played on this Earth in your ignorance, wherever you went, the Father will always outplay all your stupid deeds, and finally you will inevitably come to His Truth.
108. So, out of the physical body any natural sensitive peculiarities are not immanent to me, and they are not imprinted inside me the way they are in your soul, therefore I don’t experience any emotions.
109. But in the periods of incarnation, unavoidably and naturally for me, at the sensitive level, inside me emerge conditions, when I can easily plunge into the exuberant flame of emotions, capable of destroying my natural body in a short time.
110. Because the strength of my emotional experiences, related to certain circumstances, occurring inevitably with every new incarnation of mine, is able to exceed many times all permissible safety norms.
111. And to provide that this does not happen, and especially considering the wild circumstances of modern time, necessarily should be applied some mysteries, which should shroud specifically my Spirit;
112. With the help of which my Great God can control the fire, burning inside my Self.
113. As long as I am out of the laws of matter, I do not perceive your mistakes, and then my Spirit abides in tranquility.
114. But when I am in flesh, I inevitably begin to see your mistakes.
115. And if my Essence is awakened, it immediately begins to react to them, burning with thirst to fix everything.
116. And the stronger my Father allows me to reveal myself, the brighter and stronger I will perceive your mistakes and shortcomings.
117. In awakened state I will always experience definite sort of emotions, concerning you.
118. For I will be coming to you not to be glad to see your achievements, but to turn all my attention to your next difficulties.
119. And at whatever stage of your development I will appear amongst you, I will always be able to see what I have to teach you again and what are the present pranks of yours, which should be corrected.
120. But in order for me to be fully able to get closer to your typical life manifestations and to be able to accumulate the related right perceptions at full measure, the Heavenly Father completely veils my real Essence until the time of awakening,
121. Continuing to lead me through definite peculiar sensual manifestations.
122. During such period I perceive your mistakes just like a researcher, considering and analyzing your specific moves.
123. At the same time, as far as possible setting admissible psychological tasks, I play temporarily in various life manifestations of yours,
124. Which still deeper helps me to understand – through the natural sensitive characteristics – what is inherent to you.
125. And if in your life you pass through the process of maximum absorption of the surrounding reality within fourteen years, after which you are eager to break free and begin independent creation, then in my case such mystery of maximum absorption stretches to the time of awakening.
126. But once, by the Will of the Great God, like He had predestined in the current epoch, the awakening of my real Essence took place at the time, charted by the Heavenly Father.
127. And from this moment I really saw completely the ongoing surrounding reality.
128. The fire of the thirst to Accomplish, which my Father had been carefully held hitherto, rushed outside.
129. In order to prevent an excessive emotional outburst at that moment, my awakening took place with the least release of my Spirit, but anyway this cautious mystery was a thunder-like event.
130. Thereafter started a brief period of self-reflection as to finally and firmly proceed to the predetermined Accomplishment.