On the way of increasing the capability to sense and perceive ever more subtle things – for such development only proceeds in this one direction – every stage that has been reached shows just the expanded capacity to perceive what has been passed hitherto.
2. This is a measure, which determines the range from the roughest state to the state that has been reached, but not further in the direction of the most subtle.
3. Such a conditional dimensional straight line in the Universe of the material Being from the side of the roughest manifestation is determined by the stellar-planetary states, and from the side of the most subtle it ends with the Being of the Creator of the material World.
4. Where from the stellar-planetary state towards the side of the Uniform, as the material laws become thinner, takes place a progressive multiplication of the diversity of the energetic phenomena,
5. Which, weaving together by bizarre regularities, maintain the Being of the Universe in a state of Harmony on the road of an infinite expansion.
6. The representatives of the versatile mind of the material World, as well as all the other bearers of various forms of consciousness, in natural conditions are always born in a state, very close to the stellar-planetary one.
7. But unlike all the others, it is only the versatile mind that possesses the capability to move towards the most subtle manifestations of the World of matter, perfecting itself in perceiving the increasingly thinner manifestations of the laws of the Universe;
8. Which makes its representatives with the further development more and more active servants of the Will of the Creator, taking essential part in the processes of the unfolding material World for the benefit of the Harmony.
9. On this road of perfection of the versatile mind there is a definite utmost limit, which lies on the aforementioned straight line at a certain distance from the Creator in the direction of the ever rougher state, beyond which the versatile mind should not develop,
10. Because the meaning, initially laid down in it, will be lost.
11. This limit, established by the Uniform, restricts the extension of the capabilities of the versatile mind for the benefit of the Harmony.
12. The Great Creator, establishing His laws and weaving them together, has created such a harmonious energetic environment, where each newly born life phenomenon will already have definite vitally important Parental information in its core,
13. Due to which, through the instincts, the newly born will naturally make efforts to move towards the necessary place, assigned precisely for it.
14. The versatile mind was also born for the benefit of the already existing Being, bearing peculiar Parental information at its core.
15. At the same time the peculiarity of the versatile mind was created according to a principle, that at a certain stage of comprehension of the more and more subtle phenomena in the material World, it will be intrinsically incapable of further comprehending the laws in that direction.
16. That is the limit set by the Creator for this exceptional case in the Universe.
17. It is precisely at this limit where expires the benefit, in the name of which the versatile mind has been created and which is intended to be accomplished at this limit.
18. This limit is characterised by the fact that it separates the interval of the ultra-fine manifestations of matter, coming out in all their existing diversity from the Creator of the material Being, for the perceiving and comprehending of which is required a qualitatively different form of consciousness –
19. Supreme Consciousness, which is possessed by the Creator of the Being of the material World Himself.
20. Compared to the Supreme Consciousness the characteristic features of the versatile mind are a rough form of expression.
21. This makes the versatile mind absolutely powerless to cognize the Essence of the Creator.
22. It is in this connection that the concept of the inconceivability of God made its way into the consciousness of the young mankind.
23. And in order that you could gain at least a little bit of insight about the quality of the Fragrant Essence of your God, you need to prolong figuratively the already mentioned conditional dimensional straight line, which has reached the Creator of the Universe, beyond His borders by a certain amount of conventional units.
24. If in the direction of the Uniform the measuring straight line is proceeding as to the finest state of material laws’ display, then beyond the borders of the Uniform this line can proceed only as to a certain hyperfine condition.
25. At that, the quality of the Supreme Consciousness provides the ability to realize the presence of the hyperfine condition in the environment of the material Being, but anyway it is not possible to comprehend completely the Nature of the One, Who abides in this hyperfine condition.
26. The position of the Creator of the Universe is that key point, only from which is possible the absolutely full government of all the laws of matter, manifested in accordance with the measuring straight line in the direction to the roughest state.
27. And in accordance with the fact, that there is also a certain imaginary segment of the measuring straight line in the direction of the hyperfine state, we can talk about an equally rapid decrease of the possibilities to govern the material laws when distancing from the Creator of the Universe both in the side of the hyperfine state and in the side of the roughest one.
28. Where, on the one hand, the possibility to govern is limited by the roughness of the state of the eventual pretender to govern, and on the other – the roughness of the law itself, which has to be conditionally governed.
29. Just like the Creator of the material Being, the Great God of mankind also possesses Supreme Consciousness, but it has a definite distinction in view of the hyperfine characteristics of your Heavenly Father’s Self.
30. This allows the Father also to perceive and realise all the laws of the Universe,
31. What had been taking place in the Being of His great solitude over a certain period of time.
32. And in one significant moment the Great God saw in what way it was possible to influence Beneficially the ever-unfolding laws of the Universe,
33. At that, without touching the very Law of development of the Universe, to bring His Beneficial Characteristic Features into close interaction with some manifestations of the material laws.
34. Such a long-lasting interaction must inevitably lead to a significant modification of the qualities of the laws of matter, manifesting a result that is not yet known to the Universe.
35. And where the modification itself will not contradict the Harmony of the material World’s Being.
36. But when such a modification spreads throughout the Universe, the energetic medium of the Universe will acquire new fragrant peculiarities, allowing the Harmony to transform itself into a qualitatively new, more perfect form.
37. The fulfilment of this global Intent, according to the earthly standards, requires an Eternity.
38. And for the fulfilment of the Sacred Will of the Great God your birth was required.
39. Only this birth took place not in order that you –out of ignorance, having realised a false goal on the basis of egoism – should make efforts to return to your Heavenly Father,
40. Into some outside world, where you allegedly will endlessly taste imaginary goods, satiating yourselves with pleasures;
41. But to eternally go where leads you the Father, along the starry roads of the Universe, obediently and selflessly fulfilling everything that has been prepared for you by the Father.
42. Where the tasting of true blessings will actually be your selfless and endless creative work for the benefit of the surrounding World.
43. For the most favourable fulfilment of the Great Intent it was only possible to use an organism endowed with the characteristics of the versatile mind, for only it alone has the capability to freely and independently move in the vastness of the Universe, having considerable abilities for an active influence on the phenomena that take place in the material World.
44. It only remained to implant spiritual peculiarities into the laws of the manifested matter of the chosen organism.
45. Since between the quality of the manifested energetic characteristics of the chosen organism and the quality of the spiritual characteristic of God exists quite a big difference, the Heavenly Father began to make your souls with denser spiritual features,
46. Which makes the souls – as far as the energetic qualities are concerned – a bit closer to the subtle energetic qualities of the dense material body.
47. This creates favourable conditions, making possible the necessary interlacing of the two heterogenous laws* with the subsequent mutual influence on each other.
48. In such creation of God your souls cannot possess the capability to think independently, for the characteristics of the Supreme Consciousness cannot be inserted inside them, and other forms of consciousness for the hyperfine states do not exist.
49. Therefore, everything missing from this side should be obtained with the help of the existing characteristics of the versatile mind.
50. But your soul possesses the ability to store information in the form of sensually constructed images,
51. Which, over time, more and more actively influence the natural sensitive characteristics and the reasonable peculiarities of the flesh.
52. The soul, when it leaves the flesh and finds itself out of touch with the laws of the material body and mind, is deprived of the opportunity both to develop itself and to modify at all.
53. As the first souls were created – with the necessary auxiliary information inserted in their basis – the universal epochal Event of your first incarnations began.
54. After that the Father started to closely observe the results of His Will’s fulfilment.
55. The mystery of the joining the two heterogenous laws* has never yet taken place in the Universe, and not a single corpuscle in the great Being of the World of matter has ever had any information about it.
56. The young mankind is therefore faced with the daunting task of going through the stage of self-determination, moreover that there is not a single phenomenon in the surrounding reality that can possibly suggest the right direction of the true spiritual development.
57. And the first primary goal set before mankind at the initial stage of formation is the necessity for it to cognize its true essence, its true attitude towards the surrounding reality and to cognize the true relationship with its Heavenly Father.
58. Only after that mankind can proceed to the complete fulfilment of its genuine, pre-determined by the Great God mission in the Universe.
59. Soon after the first incarnations the process of life-activity of the human society rapidly acquired puzzle-headed chaotic character with particularly pronounced aggressive outbursts,
60. What created negative, dangerous for your life conditions, in which your material body obtained a constant propensity for self-destruction.
61. And if your soul was not able to exist independently for any length of time after the disintegration of the physical body, then the Holy Intent of the Great God for transformation of the Harmony of the material World would not have arisen,
62. For the fulfilment of such Intent would be impossible.
63. But as your soul is not just able to exist without any connection to the flesh, but it is capable of doing so for an infinite period of time without the slightest transformation, the Great God created a system of some laws, assigned to insure the most favourable for your development reincarnations,
64. Due to which only is it possible to push you forward little by little along the road of formation.
65. But the very mystery of reincarnations in this form should only exist throughout the first phase of self-determination of mankind.
66. Without touching, in this appeal, upon the various peculiarities of the laws, related to the reincarnations, and those, who are responsible precisely for that and whom you see in the form of some luminous beings after you leave the physical body, I want just to give some important explanations.
67. Your soul, after leaving the flesh and losing all rough energetic connections inherent to the living material body, continues to retain in its memory all images, based exclusively on the sensational manifestations, saved during the life of your flesh by the moment of leaving it.
68. All your feelings and sensations, which have been brightly displayed and consciously perceived in your attitude towards the surrounding reality, depending on the degree and quality of your attachments, remain in the memory of the soul, which had departed from the flesh, with the same quality and intensity of emotional experience.
69. And then, during the entire time of waiting for a probable new incarnation, these specific experiences remain unchanged,
70. For the soul immediately ceases modifying as soon as it loses the link with definite laws of matter, as it has the possibility to change its quality and memory’s content only in intertwining with them.
71. Hence, it will not be difficult for you to understand that the more negative, unpleasant for you experiences you have acquired at the moment of leaving the natural body, the more sufferings you begin to inevitably endure throughout the time of existing out of flesh, where it is impossible to change this.
72. The overwhelming majority of you, throughout the course of your existence, has been continuously accumulating mainly only rude and unpleasant for you sensual attachments.
73. But especially great difficulties await the ones who end their lives by suicide.
74. For, as a rule, man comes to such self-destruction on the basis of most complicated and severe emotional experiences, the escape from which he falsely sees just in this incorrect effort.
75. For it is not really an escape that takes place, but the imprinting of these extremely unpleasant emotional experiences for years, if not decades and even centuries, until certain flesh with the most favourable for the development of that soul qualities appears in natural conditions.
76. Such an existence outside the flesh in this case turns into an unthinkable suffering.
77. Why should then the idea of the existence of hell not arise, which – through simple primitive images that evoke superstitious fear – was able to reduce to some extent your efforts in such an enterprise.
78. But in this appeal I will not touch upon the regularities related to the existence of hell and Paradise, though you can already derive a good realistic picture from what has been highlighted.
*heterogenous laws – laws of different origin