The natural sensual attachments, which you made yourselves depend on since ancient times, began to influence continuously the activity of the evolving mind, forcing it to work only in the direction, required by the burgeoning egoism.
2. The young mind is constantly being formed, and the direction of formation remains always one and the same.
3. Figuratively speaking, the natural characteristic features of the mind rest in the ability to perceive the incoming information just colourlessly.
4. While the natural sensory world in this case is characterized by a peculiar coloured perception.
5. Your natural egoistic perception of the ongoing reality resembles a specific prism, characteristically refracting all the reality, tinting it in various colours, containing semantic marks of what is favourable or unfavourable to your own egoism.
6. And as your sensational world dominates mind’s activity, which was not initially envisaged in Harmony regarding the versatile mind, then your mind in such conditions, naturally, perceives the reality only through this peculiar colouring;
7. For which reason the young evolving mind begins to mark and store facts with an abnormal developmental designation of each phenomenon of the surrounding world.
8. And the more information with egoistic marks is being stored, the more easily and quickly your mind – in varied controversial situations – finds the best solution to the emerging complexity solely to please your egoism.
9. The mind would do everything possible in your favour, using its inherent laws of thinking, but in doing so the mind will not be able to know, what it has actually done for you.
10. As your mind does not possess true knowledge of what is favourable for the development of the soul and what is not, so regardless of its capabilities and working capacity, it would not be able to help you in your true development.
11. For thousands of years your mind has been constantly looking at the reality through the prism of immoderate egoism.
12. Besides, in the experience of the consciousness of your temporal material body, in the experience of your soul and in the experience of the whole human civilization for all the time of its existence, you have accumulated a colossal amount of information about a large range of egoistic deeds of yours – in all aspects of your being, as well as in any other phenomenon of societal, Planetary and even Universal level.
13. All this information without exception has been marked in a peculiar way by you.
14. In its core the process of this kind of marking has definite regularities.
15. In the natural body, endowed with mind, there are two levels of marking the information about the surrounding reality:
16. The reasonable level that determines the information from the position – accurate or inaccurate knowledge,
17. And the level of the instinct, determining the information as favourable or unfavourable for the material body, considering the egoistic manifestations inherent precisely to this level.
18. In the representatives of the animal world, whose instincts fully determine the activity of an animal, and the capabilities of the mind are being kept within a narrow range, the information about the surrounding world is been marked only from the position of the instinctive level.
19. And then the mind of the animal begins progressively over time to keep only information with marks: edible or not, dangerous or not dangerous, and so forth in full dependence on the egoism as an important characteristic in the given conditions.
20. In the representatives of the versatile mind of the material World the voice of the instincts is gradually reduced to insignificant manifestations in such a way, that the features of the egoism are almost not displayed.
21. That’s why the necessary marks of information, connected to the instincts, are being made in this case on the initial stage of development, and further the mind, freed from any influence of the instincts, begins to perceive the information without distortions and regardless of the natural needs of the body.
22. In your self you have not two, but three levels of assessment of the surrounding world.
23. Along with those, already mentioned, you also have spiritual level of marking of the incoming information.
24. This level of assessment, as well as the instinctive level, is characterized by definitions from the position: favourable or unfavourable; but only in this case it refers to the development of the soul.
25. If a figurative comparison is applied to this level as well, it will differ from the multi-colouring of the natural sensual manifestations and the colourless manifestations of the peculiarities of the mind.
26. In this case, if the characteristics of the mind can be compared to a certain crystal transparent ball, letting everything through itself without any colouring, then the spiritual sensational characteristics can be compared to the same ball, but filled with a certain very pleasant glow, having a tender warm hue.
27. Precisely on the basis of this peculiar emanation the multi-colouring of the natural sensory characteristics in your incarnation obtained a very strong colour density,
28. Under the influence of which, naturally, you come to excessive anxiety with an unavoidable psychological exhaustion.
29. But only if you worthily develop the peculiarities of your soul, the strength of your spirit, inevitably increasing inside the intensity of the natural sensitive sounds, shrouding outside more and more your natural sensitive world with its tender light, would be able to properly reduce the excessive colour saturation,
30. Ennobling the colour sounding and bringing all this into harmony.
31. After which the influence of the sensitive world over the mind will be most favourable and for you – the only acceptable.
32. But it is your mind that will never go beyond the sensual influence.
33. And although all the efforts of your mind in comprehending the regularities of the material World will always be using the principle of evaluating the incoming information as accurate and inaccurate knowledge, the sensational world will always give to this information additional basic colouring.
34. Where your well-being will entirely depend on what kind of sensational world inside you is dominant: the natural or the spiritual.
35. The egoism in the animals is manifested only in direct connection with the satisfying of the basic instincts, which should engender the spirit of rivalry, and as a result one species or another continues its existence and development due to the strongest ones.
36. The egoism of man also began to flourish on the basis of these laws, but if in the animals the mind, with pre-established strict limitations, created an insurmountable barrier, holding the natural sensual manifestations within the borders of harmony, then the capabilities of the versatile mind of man do not have such limitations;
37. So the bloom of the natural sensitive characteristics could not be retained within reasonable and harmonious boundaries,
38. And the ugliest form obtained the natural sensitive manifestation of egoism.
39. Unlike the animals, you are able to create innumerable variety of all kinds of manifestations in relationships with each other and with the rest of the world.
40. You possess greatest creative capabilities, where your mind is always ready to find infinite number of diverse ways, leading you towards the most convenient and easy achievement of the intended goal.
41. But as in your inner world are leading the natural sensual characteristics, then your mind inevitably will perceive the surrounding world through the prism of this egoism, marking and memorizing the information only according to the principle: in favour of your egoistic claims or not in favour.
42. For all the history of your existence, infinitely storing information which has been almost entirely marked only by the egoism, you always find yourself in a situation, when any attempt of the mind to comprehend one or another emerging life-difficulty, will always slip into the field of pleasing your own egoism,
43. The size and the characteristics of which you are incapable yet not just to assess, but also to imagine.
44. Because for such an assessment it is necessary to possess mind, which views the reality exclusively through the sensual manifestations of the soul.
45. And none of you has ever reached such a quality for all the history of the human civilization’s existence.
46. Although some people still have reached certain considerable results in this direction.
47. But this is the prospect of the future for each of you.
48. And if in the material world the versatile mind has been able on its own to restrict the egoism to insignificant manifestations, then with you this is possible only through the spiritual development.
49. If about the mind we can figuratively say, that it possesses the ability to see, then the whole sensual world in this case cannot see.
50. The whole material World, showing itself in all its diversity of holistic systems, in the basis of its life manifestations has definite laws of balance and two main norms.
51. Where no one should fall below the first, for this will cause exhaustion, and no one should get above the other: oversaturation will take place.
52. The violation of one norm or the other always leads to a certain imbalance, after which a process of self-destruction begins.
53. The natural sensory world of the animals is controlled by the Harmony Itself through the information, laid in the instincts of one or another animal.
54. The mind of the animals is in the condition, when it – in respect to its capabilities – can be just an obedient servant in the proper satisfaction of the instincts, being not stronger than they are.
55. The versatile mind has the capability to bring the sensual world of the physical body beyond the borders of the norm, but it is not able to do so, just because it realizes that in this case a danger occurs,
56. And for the benefit of its activity it reduces the signals of the sensory manifestations of the instincts to the lowest possible level, but not exceeding the lower level of the norm.
57. The combination of the peculiarities of the natural body and the mind is balanced by the Harmony in such a way, that the “blind” sensitive world will always be at the level of normal life-activity.
58. In the case with the versatile mind of man, the mind – though still capable to see – is doomed to view the reality only through the prism of one sensual world or another.
59. And as long as the mind views the world through the prism of the exorbitantly enhanced manifestations of the natural sensational characteristics with constantly increasing norm-exceeding egoism, the mind can be easily cheated in the beginning.
60. And it will not be able to determine the reasonable measure in satisfying the sensory natural characteristics, which will inevitably lead your actions to upsetting of the Harmony-regulated systems of instincts’ signals.
61. This necessarily will lead to the fact, that you will either insufficiently supply the needy, or excessively feed the desirous.
62. But in both cases the flesh will tend to destruction.
63. Only the spiritual sensational world, properly forming itself, is intended to bring the natural sensational world within the norm.
64. And although the mind will keep on perceiving the reality through a certain prism, but which already belongs to the spiritual world, in this case it will be able to store information in such a form, that with any comprehension of the occurring situations mind will always find a favourable solution both for the soul and the flesh.
65. Unlike the natural sensory world, which has both an upper and a lower limits of saturation, the spiritual sensational world has just one level, which is initially established by the Heavenly Father and below which it is impossible to fall.
66. But in the other direction there are absolutely no limitations, and, no matter how much the soul is being supplied with spiritual food, it will never be oversaturated.
67. And this process of saturation will last forever.
68. Your soul has in its foundation the ability to react tenderly on what is favourable for it to feel, because this can be only what is beneficial to its formation.
69. In this way it is able to determine accurately what pleases God and what is coming from Him, trying to identify Father’s Hand, so that afterwards decisively step in the direction, in which the Heavenly Father is leading.
70. In your life occasionally occur situations, when the mind notifies a certain inner reaction, rejecting something or perceiving pleasantly some phenomenon, remembering this along with a variety of bright similar reactions on besides of the egoistic sensual world.
71. The mind – at the first stages of life-activity of the young mankind – had not been able to distinguish between such inner reactions on outer circumstances, but after a long period of time it became progressively possible to note, that some inner sensual reactions differ in quality from the manifestations of the natural sensory world.
72. Thus, the mind gradually began to acquire an ever increasing inclination to comprehend favourably the spiritual sensational world.
73. The conditions for comprehending of the Creator of the material Being for the mind rest in the fact, that the laws of the Creator, as a partial reflection of Him, can be perceived in any object or phenomenon of the material world, which is displayed around in great variety, and the mind is able to find at every step a great deal of knowledge about the Being of the Harmony.
74. When the conditions for starting the development of the soul were much more complicated for you.
75. For the Heavenly Father is never reflected in any object or phenomenon of the material World.
76. The laws of the development of the soul can never be found in the trees or in the middle of a cloud, in the dew drops or in the grains of coastal sand, in the morning dawn or in a mysterious fog.
77. And if the mind can perceive independently the laws of its own development and its material body’s development, reading the book of wisdom, which is constantly open in the face of the surrounding Nature, then it is your soul that does not have the abilities to read the book of the laws of its formation.
78. Once, when you were first incarnated, your soul should primarily step into close interaction with the material laws, infinitely experiencing the influence of various situations,
79. Trying at the same time to distinguish what is good for it and what is harmful.
80. But in order to be able to analyze such kind of information favourably, the mind should know: what is the voice of the soul and how it differs from the sensual natural characteristics.
81. It is easier for the mind to distinguish and comprehend the sensational world of the flesh, because the fundamental laws both of the mind and of the physical body are homogeneous.
82. And only because the strength of the sensual world of your physical body, reinforced many times by the characteristics of the soul, began to exceed in strength the norm established by the Harmony, the versatile mind found itself fully dependent on the sensual world, just like in the animals.
83. Therefore the mind could not from the outside comprehend what is taking place in the sensual world of the first man, but only, depending on the natural egoistic sensual manifestations, which are the brightest and the most vociferous, comprehended the reality exclusively to please the egoism.
84. The voice of the soul, as a rule, had been left without attention.
85. But even if the mind succeeds to notify something, coming from the soul, then in the process of comprehending this signal, the mind inevitably has to use just the stored information, already coloured by the egoism.
86. And then to make reasonable conclusions in favour of the soul becomes almost impossible.
87. But still, drop by drop, the mind succeeds to accumulate in the consciousness information, most favourable for the spiritual world.
88. For, in order to make it possible once to reveal by the Will of the Great Heavenly Father some primary necessary laws, directly and significantly affecting the formation of the soul, it is really essential that the inner spiritual world and the level of consciousness have matured to the most favourable condition.
89. And in order that the young mankind matured to that, it should be preserved.
90. For, having failed, due to natural circumstances, to comprehend properly what is necessary for the spiritual development and having entirely devoted your life to please the egoistic sensual manifestations, you inevitably began a wildish way of living,
91. Where according to the laws of rivalry you step into fierce struggle with each other both among the various small groups and among the tribes and states.
92. You directed all your reasonable capabilities into these absurd competitions, creating progressively exquisite technical appliances, more and more depriving each other of life.
93. These efforts – most stupid in their essence – you’ve been making for thousands of years to the present day, doing this with a single egoistic goal: to improve your own egoistic conditions for satisfying your instincts and the other sensual egoistic needs.
94. Moreover, every success in this field immensely develops both the personal and the national pride, which is actually the first and main enemy of your spiritual world.
95. On this occasion we may say, that, if you want to find conditions, developing the soul, safely seek for them in the opposite direction from what your pride tells you.
96. In addition to the law of rivalry, leading you to constant fighting with each other, all the human society out of ignorance stepped beyond the boundaries, permitted by the Harmony and fell below the zero level of the norm, predetermined by the Creator for normal life-activity in the material World.
97. This has led to the fact, that you, thanks to your continuous efforts in the false direction, persistently delete from the cells of your body the information of development,
98. After which inevitably the bonds among the cells start to break down, which brings your physical body to ever harder diseases and death.
99. The presence of such disorders according to the laws of Nature you can easily transfer to your kids, making in this way every new generation with ever greater deviations in the physical well-being.
100. For every new generation, taking the same abnormal steps, multiplies what it already bears;
101. That is been rejected by Harmony ever stronger each time.
102. Under such circumstances your life-activity lasts very briefly.
103. And for the maturation of your spiritual world and the consciousness itself, so that in the predetermined Hour you could decently accept the revealed – by the Will of the Great God – laws of development, you need life-periods which are many times longer.
104. And if the soul died with the death of the flesh, then we might not speak about the development of the soul at all, and your incarnation into natural body would be senseless.
105. The Heavenly Father knew about this necessity, therefore some mysteries, which are of vital importance to you, were foreseen – the system of re-incarnations,
106. According to which you again and again – if a vital necessity for this is seen – reincarnate into a physical body, which is necessary precisely for you.
107. But it’s not you, that choose this physical body, it is chosen for you, considering what you have matured for and what you are short of.
108. Wherein for you are created favourable conditions, when the consciousness of the new physical body should not remember the great amount of stupid things from your previous life.
109. Although the experience of the soul, gradually gaining strength, with each time is increasingly capable of influencing the young organism’s search for what is necessary for the benefit of the soul,
110. Where this organism begins to look at the world with new childish eyes, and this allows from time to time to accumulate in the soul more favourable impressions that affect the formation of the soul.
111. Together with this, there are also other circumstances, when the stored negative experience makes the child from the very childhood most prone to actions, which progressively burden his inner world.
112. But nothing can be changed by force from the outside, for a man should possess complete freedom of choice.
113. This law is not only for the versatile mind of the Universe, but it is also mandatory Law in the development of the soul.
114. The greatest thing that can be done for you in your new incarnation is to select the most favourable – from the point of view of the Truth – conditions for comprehension of what you are missing, considering in advance the potential sequence of various forthcoming challenges.
115. According to some regularities these most probable favourable conditions can be seen in advance on the basis of the qualities of the newly born material body in various known conditions.
116. The law of re-incarnation allows you to store in your souls creative experience and spiritual strength, though creative experience always accumulates much faster.
117. Due to this law, in the history of existence of your society it is possible to create favourable conditions, when some of you have become able to overcome the abnormal limitations, invisibly established by the society.
118. And then the mind, avidly aspiring to comprehend a reality, which is far from being connected with the probable possibility to satisfy egoistic needs, allowed the science and arts to flourish.
119. And in the field of spirit some of you made important efforts, considerably breaking the dependence on the instincts and other egoistic impulses.
120. To reach the necessary maturing your soul is being normally incarnated several times, then the sequence of incarnations is completed and the soul is awaiting the Hour when, with all the rest who are also waiting, will be finally returned to the flesh.
121. After this, the law of re-incarnation will step away for being unnecessary, and you will fully proceed to life-activity according to the laws of Eternity.