So, one day, an epochal Event took place in the Universe – you began to be abundantly incarnated in little lovely infants, who were being born according to their native material laws.
2. The material body, which you obtained, was similar to an empty vessel, designed to be a bearer and custodian of the versatile mind, which crowned this vessel.
3. And when the Hand of your Father threw on Earth a handful of tiny sparks, you filled these vessels, and the physical body became a bearer and guardian not only of the mind, but also of the God’s spark, which is your real essence.
4. The independently manifested qualities of the versatile mind allow it to develop for the sake of its own development and for enrichment of the Mind of the Universe, interfering regularly and specifically – through the physical body and its inherent energetic characteristics – in the events of the reality in a way that precisely it decides, in accordance with the already recognized laws of the Harmony.
5. The mind is primarily under the direct influence of the laws of Harmony, which it perceives step by step;
6. And this keeps the whole organism within these laws.
7. Getting under the direct influence of your inner world, the functioning of the mind substantially changes, and the whole organism can already stay within the laws of Harmony only in case you begin to strictly follow the laws of the Great God, the Father of yours.
8. And these laws fundamentally differ from the laws of development of the Mind.
9. For this reason your life activity is not intended to be ruled by the mind in the sense which is initially predetermined in the Universe, but by the mind, which has become the main assistant in the development of your soul, enriching the Universe with the gifts of God.
10. Because your predestination is to make visible the unmeasurably sweet-scented invisible gifts.
11. That’s why, being incarnated, you are called to influence with your real self the activity of the mind and direct its capabilities to another field of realization of its qualities.
12. And only after such peculiar modification of mind’s activity, which in the case particularly with the man will last forever, the mind should over time inevitably make a favourable for your soul re-estimation of its own capabilities and finally begin to act as an indispensable assistant in the true development of God’s children.
13. But the mind should consider correctly the characteristic features of the heterogeneous law, where, within the information, inserted into the mind-composing particles, concerning the ways of development of the mind itself, there is absolutely no information about the laws of development of the soul.
14. In the representatives of the animal world, the conscious understanding of the visible reality is the result of the strong influence of the attitude of the animal towards it.
15. Where this attitude is based on the natural instinctive sensitive manifestations, controlled by the Harmony.
16. In the representatives of the versatile mind the material body also initially possesses the call of the instinct and the manifestations of the related emotional characteristics; but, having abilities to satisfy them in the most reasonable way, as well as using some other considerable capabilities, these representatives reduce their own natural instinctual sensitive characteristics to extremely slight manifestations;
17. Which allows them to escape from perceiving the surrounding reality as a probable possibility just to feed the physical body, hide in a safe place and couple in the right moment with the opposite sex.
18. Getting away from the significant influence of the instincts and the emotional attachments, the mind began predominantly to perceive and analyze the surrounding reality without the distortion of showing any attitude towards it.
19. These are the most favourable conditions for adequate work of the versatile mind, which was initially pre-determined in the Harmony of the material World.
20. In the early period of your first incarnations you began to acquire material bodies, which were on the first stages of mind’s formation,
21. When the call of the instinct played a significant role.
22. You, having filled with your selves the material vessels and having become human beings, unexpectedly for the Harmony showed a lot of strong and bright sensitive characteristics, incomparable with anything, and in vast variety of all kinds of new shades and colours.
23. After which you began to feel the call of the instinct much brighter, than your organism felt before your incarnation in it.
24. And together with the natural instinctive sensitive manifestations, which form a certain attitude towards the surrounding reality, inside you occurred a peculiar, incomparable with anything in the material World, unique and wonderful attitude towards the surrounding visible and invisible world.
25. All this richness of sensitive manifestations had a certain effect, considerably distorting the accustomed way of mind’s formation.
26. The human mind lost forever its ability to perceive the reality without a definite peculiar preliminary refracting it through the sensual world.
27. All existing things, which man is able to perceive, will always be in the first place refracted by his sensual world, where they will be coloured with great variety of combinations of colours and nuances, and only after that they will be comprehended by the mind, under the influence of these nuances.
28. For this reason, your well-being completely depends on the capabilities of your sensual world to create a certain scale of colours and nuances.
29. Where, the darker the paints of the sensual world, the more primitive and erroneous will be the conclusions of your mind,
30. Regardless of the fact, what efforts have been made for development of the mental abilities.
31. This law you should know forever.
32. And remember, that your quality will never be valued by the intellectual abilities, but mainly by what is inside you.
33. But your sensual world, through which you show your attitude to the entire reality, has two characteristically heterogeneous manifestations.
34. One of them – the natural instinctual sensitive manifestations, originating from Mother-Earth.
35. And the second are the spiritual sensitive manifestations, whose source is to be found in the Self of your Heavenly Father.
36. Therefore in truth I tell you: all the laws, which constitute the common Law for development of your soul, are being displayed in the spiritual attitude towards everything that you are able to perceive and notice through all your sensitive characteristics and the capabilities of the consciousness.
37. Under the influence of your spiritual world in your mind emerged unusual specific qualities,
38. What refers to the qualities of the imagination – unknown before to anybody – on the basis of which you began to fantasize violently and arbitrarily.
39. In your fantasies you easily create bizarre combinations of images, linking them randomly among themselves, out of any reasonable rules and often contradicting the laws of development of the material Being,
40. Expressing at the same time the abundant sensitive splashes of your attitude towards the created images, as if all this takes place in the reality.
41. And if the very process of consideration of this event according to the law of mind’s functioning can take place, then the logical comprehension in this case will be of great difficulty for the representatives of the extraterrestrial mind of the Universe.
42. A unique mystery, referring to the specific manifestations of the laws of the soul, is the faith.
43. And if for the mind it is important to allocate the information to accurate knowledge and inaccurate, in order to comprehend the reality in a worthy way,
44. Then the attitude of the soul to something or somebody can be expressed either through full confidence, or through a certain distrust.
45. Moreover, in the laws of development of the mind there is just a stimulating characteristic, which is the curiosity;
46. While in the laws of development of the soul there is just a restraining one – the doubt.
47. The stimulating characteristic is good on the road of development, but is dangerous, when you find yourself at the edge of the precipice.
48. And the restrictive characteristic is good at the edge of the abyss, but is unfavourable on the road of ascent.
49. Those two mysteries – “the pusher” and “the anchor” – you inevitably conceived in yourselves and, since you could not make a decent assessment of each of them in order to use them properly, brought your life to chaotic-disorderly manifestations.
50. As a result, what is dangerous and you should not touch – which you realize very well – you necessarily try to touch.
51. And what you realize quite well as correct and necessary, you don’t do, often giving absurd excuses, that you ostensibly didn’t have any chance to do the worthy,
52. Without noticing, that quite frequently you excuse yourselves by something much lesser in respect to the greater thing, which you didn’t do.
53. Faith is a wonderful mystery,
54. That, if you believe in your strength, gives you the ability of making some efforts, which you would not be able to do in other conditions.
55. When you believe in the strength of your soulmate, this increases his abilities, giving him a part of your power.
56. At the same time your soul becomes more open to the one you believe in.
57. And when you begin to trust the Great God, your Heavenly Father, then your faith becomes Sacred and it’s the only opportunity for your soul to have a complete relationship with the Father.
58. But at the same time your trust should be necessarily complete.
59. In this case you should know that through the consciousness of your mind you never have a relationship with your Heavenly Father.
60. For the law of the mind is a material law, and this is a law of different origin compared to the laws of the Great God.
61. For this reason in truth I tell you: blind are those, who yearn to find among their thoughts a direct appeal from God to them.
62. For thought is material, and the Heavenly Father does not have contact with this quite rough for Him matter.
63. Therefore, in your prayers, only what comes from your soul communicates with the Great God, but not what comes out of your mouths.
64. The words of the prayer are mainly necessary for you.
65. But the lack of knowledge of this difference made you wander for many centuries in the temptations of lifeless waters.
66. But these wanderings will not last forever.
67. God sees, and what is necessary, is being done.